• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scottish Premier League Discussion and poll

Which SPL Team do you support (voting Reset)

• [glow=green,2,300][color=white]Celtic FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • [glow=blue,2,300][color=red]Rangers FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [glow=orange,2,300]Dundee United[/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=white]Aberdeen FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=maroon,2,300][color=white]Heart of Midlothian[/color][/glow]

• [glow=green,2,300][color=green]Hibernian FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=blue,2,300][color=white]Kilmarnock FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=orange,2,300][color=maroon]Motherwell FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=blue]Inverness CT[/color][/glow]

• [glow=Navy,2,300][color=white]Falkirk FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=black,2,300][color=white]St Mirren FC[/color][/glow]

• Other i.e. Hamilton Academical, any lower division club

• Total voters

Man In Blue

It's gotta be exciting I suppose to be a step nearer to the trophy when your last (and only) Scottish Cup win was 16 years ago (and yes, I know it was against Rangers!) Having won it the last two years, I guess it's only fair someone else has a go and as long as it's no' the Smell-tic, I'll be happy

Arabmariner

Man In Blue said:
It's gotta be exciting I suppose to be a step nearer to the trophy when your last (and only) Scottish Cup win was 16 years ago (and yes, I know it was against Rangers!) Having won it the last two years, I guess it's only fair someone else has a go and as long as it's no' the Smell-tic, I'll be happy
Well considering the wage bill at Hun Park and the Tattie Field compared to the rest of Scottish football you should be winning more trophys than the rest of us.Even you an TB could coach the soap dodgers to a title.

Much bigger acheivment for a club like us if we were to win the thing.Looked at a site the other day showing the wages split in the SPL from last year which showed us as spending only 5%(bottom 3) of the total SPL wage bill.That's a fraction of what the infirm spend on their lot....or even Hearts for that matter.

Not bad imo for us to be up there in 3rd and putting your lot oot the cup.

And from the other lots point of view,losing 4-0 to a shite StMirren side is just ridiculous (and also hilarious)...... ;D

Mowbray will quit or get punted in the morning imo........he looked a broken man in an after match interview.

Every forum in Scotland is giving the infirm pelters today..........it's brilliant!

Teddy Bear

No very ambitious your mob. You win your game in hand and you are only 5 points behind a champions league spot. Thats what your mob should be concentrating on and no worrying about a daft cup.

They have a serious shot of putting big money in the bank but maybe thats no what they are after cause then they wouldn't be able to moan abut how poor they are.

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
No very ambitious your mob. You win your game in hand and you are only 5 points behind a champions league spot. Thats what your mob should be concentrating on and no worrying about a daft cup.

They have a serious shot of putting big money in the bank but maybe thats no what they are after cause then they wouldn't be able to moan abut how poor they are.
The league's being taken seriously enough TB.

Two massive games coming up for us now.....Motherwell on Saturday then Hibs in midweek.

3rd spot and a Europa place is on the line.I'd love for us or someone else to split the ugly sisters but I think us,Hibs and 'well will take too many points off each other in the run in.And now that Celtic have punted Mowbray they'll probably get a dose of 'new manager syndrome' for a couple of weeks.

European qualification's been the aim all season and there will be massive dissapointment if they don't make it cup winners or not.

What was that about beers ?

;D

Arabmariner

Pinched from the DUFC boards.............

For verily 'tis written.......in the year of our Lord,twenty and ten a disabled child will rise from obscurity and with a ball bouncing off his blessed arse,will vanquish pure evil from the earth.

And the Orcs from Mordor shall flee from our lands,gone will be the inbred,shellsuit wearing minks with all their benefits and buckie.

For all that tis evil has now passed away into the realm of GoHomeYaHunsLand.

Amen.

;D

Arabmariner

Man In Blue said:
Somebody wipe Arab's chin... he's dribbling pish again!
But I'm having fun  ;D

Good win for us last night against in form Motherwell.Went down to 10 men early then went on to win 3-0.

McGlinchey came on for them in 73 mins.....no mention in the reports I've read on how he did.

With Hibs getting back on the winning list it sets up a cracker on Wednesday night at Easter Road.

Teddy Bear

I hope you didn't knock too much of the stuffing out of Hibs this morning. They have to play celtic next. big game this weekend for your mob against St J who will be on a high. Makes me sick cheering for your lot.  :p

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
.................there was other football tonight?? 

;)
Ho hum.......and that comment comes from a part time arab (potentially)..... ;)

Danny Swanson makes Messi look shite........

Hibs 2 DUFC 4

Jazzie ?

;D

serious14

Arabmariner said:
and that comment comes from a part time arab (potentially)..... ;)

Potentially??  I'll be riding that bandwagon as hard as it is to ride one.  :p

Guess the other football on offer last night was more to the liking of the, shall we say, purists??  ;)

Arabmariner

We're untouchable atm.

Bring the ballet dancing poofters on......

Last time I checked we were still unbeaten in competitive games against them..... ;)

Arabmariner

1-0 over St Johnstone this morning.....played shite but smash and grabbed a win late on (that's what good teams do isn't it ?).........I hope that was our wake up call.

10 in front of 'well now and 8 in front of Hibs.....if we lose 3rd spot from here then we don't deserve it.

I'd love to take 2nd but with 'new manager syndrome' setting in at the tattie field it won't happen.

Teddy Bear

You guys keep winning (although you do have to play us twice), Celtic get a couple of draws and its game on. Nearly happened to them on the weekend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred