• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scottish Premier League Discussion and poll

Which SPL Team do you support (voting Reset)

• [glow=green,2,300][color=white]Celtic FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • [glow=blue,2,300][color=red]Rangers FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [glow=orange,2,300]Dundee United[/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=white]Aberdeen FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=maroon,2,300][color=white]Heart of Midlothian[/color][/glow]

• [glow=green,2,300][color=green]Hibernian FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=blue,2,300][color=white]Kilmarnock FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=orange,2,300][color=maroon]Motherwell FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=blue]Inverness CT[/color][/glow]

• [glow=Navy,2,300][color=white]Falkirk FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=black,2,300][color=white]St Mirren FC[/color][/glow]

• Other i.e. Hamilton Academical, any lower division club

• Total voters

Teddy Bear

Well done the Rangers. Too good again. Thanks to everyone that emailed and text me this morning with congratulations,  much appreciated.

Champions league was obviously too scary a thought for dunderheid united last night.

Arabmariner

The Scottish cup final is heading for a sellout.

Ross County have sold their initial allocation of 11,000 tickets in 3 days and asked for another 5,000.Their chairman thinks they can sell 20,000.

Unbelievable when you consider the population of Dingwall to be around 7,000.

The arabs have sold their initial allocation of 20,000 and asked for another 5,000.

By the time you take Hampden members and SFA freeloaders into account it could well be a 52,000 sell out.

It certainly doesn't look like we'll be seeing huge banks of empty seats like some were saying.

All the neutrals will be going for them so I reckon support will be split roughly 50-50.

This is what the cup's all about.I can't wait  :vhappy:

Who needs the infirm ?  ;)

serious14

Motherwell and Hibs ended up 6-6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsdR-KoB_pQ

The goal to make it 6-6..... just.......

:eek:

Sym

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
hahaha

sucked in to the fans that left at 6-2
support your team.

scottmac

Suspended
Sym said:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
hahaha

sucked in to the fans that left at 6-2
support your team.

+1 i would never leave a game no matter how pasted we were.

6th goal was scored by Jukewitz who is there on loan from Everton. I am pretty sure Motherwell want to make it permanent. Should be an interesting off season for him. Toffees are looking for cheap forwards this silly season.

dibo

85860413_10.jpg

I can see me in the pic.

Arabmariner

The arabs have sold 27,000 tickets for the final......the biggest travelling support in our history.

Read today that Ross County have sold out their 15,400 tickets and have now been given another 1,000 odd upper tier tickets.

Loads of neutrals are buying tickets for their end and there are apparently 3 bus loads of bitter success starved Dundee FC fans heading to the RC end.

The atmosphere will be brilliant.

Arabmariner

Sorry.....needs to be done (still on a high 2 weeks later lol )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDY5hF6SJSI

The downside to finishing well clear in 3rd place and winning the cup is the poachers start sniffing.In particular WGS at Middlesborough who seems intent on building an spl side to play in the championship.

Rumour has it he's sniffing around two or three of our players including Craig Conway (2 goals above)..........they're all under contract though so WGS show us the money or GTF !

dru

Arabmariner said:
The downside to finishing well clear in 3rd place and winning the cup is the poachers start sniffing.In particular WGS at Middlesborough who seems intent on building an spl side to play in the championship.

Would answer the question of how they would fit into the English football pyramid at least  :p Would take him, must do better next year

FCandC

Very disappointed to see Celtic will be selling vuvuzelas - on my phone so I can't post a link, but it is on the club website

Arabmariner

FCandC said:
Very disappointed to see Celtic will be selling vuvuzelas - on my phone so I can't post a link, but it is on the club website
http://scotzine.com/2010/07/02/the-return-of-the-vuvuzelas-celtic-continue-to-annoy-scottish-football-fans/

Hopefully no one buys the bloody things  :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami