• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Season 2011- all things local thread

darrensprod

40-50 games without a referee this sunday, not good , more than last year which from memory averaged about 30 games per sunday with no official. Saturdays games are all covered bar about 6.

Happens at the start of every season Tony. You have 50-60 refs that are slack registering and dont get there availability in on time. Was the same in the first round last year.

Even some old refs have to come out of retirement this weekend -)

Regards
Darren

marinermick

Ourimbah 1-1 against a very solid Woongarrah team in AA6. If they will not be up there come finals time it will be a very strong comp.

Ted

Personally prefer the week by week thread for ease of reading but anyhow....

KDSC U15A drew 2-2 against Ourimbah
KDSC U18C lost 4-1 against SEU

Revilo

Wyoming AA9's 3 beat Kanwal 0
Wyoming AA6's 4 beat East Gosford 0

Good day, but damn my legs are sore!

offtheball

Great debut by Wyong in Men's Premier League with an 11-2 win over Kincumber.

There has to be a story with this result.

Wee-mac

Personally prefer the week by week thread for ease of reading but anyhow....

KDSC U15A drew 2-2 against Ourimbah
KDSC U18C lost 4-1 against SEU
There is

http://ccmfans.net/board/index.php/topic/4407-week-1-2011/page__pid__156936#entry156936

Herbs

Honestly Wyong simply tore kincumber to shreds including some amazing passages of passing which easily match some of the top sides. Kin red card at 6-0 and another at 11-2.

Man In Blue

KIN lost a couple of players to injury in the first half but it was all over as a contest after 20 mins as Wyong were 3-0 up by that point. 4-0 or 5-0 at half time then they just went on with it. If they play like that every week there could be a few teams in Premier League not looking forward to playing them.

scottmac

Suspended
If anyones interested (and just because I want to) my Forest Killarney AL6's lost to Narrabeen B 2-3. Being down by 1 at half time after dominating the half we conceeded another 2 in the first 10 after the break. We then clawed 2 back to make the last 10 interesting and proceeded to hit the bar no less than 3 times.

Possesion figures would have been close to 70% for us and time in opposition half more. Shame we cant defend the quick break.

Ted

Saturday 9th April 2011
13:30 KDSC M15A at Edsaac v Kanwal

Sunday 10th April 2011
11:00 KDSC M18C at Harry Moore Oval v Toukley

marinermick

4-0 win against Southern in AA6. The worst team we have probably played in four or five seasons - poor footballers with no heart and the scoreline was very flattering on them.

Interesting as they beat Tuggerah 3-1 the week before.

Kareem

4-0 win against Southern in AA6. The worst team we have probably played in four or five seasons - poor footballers with no heart and the scoreline was very flattering on them.

Interesting as they beat Tuggerah 3-1 the week before.
thats a pretty harsh comment tbh
The first 3 goals that I saw were absolutely woeful defending. Right there and then good reason as to why they got smashed. Still pretty poor when the only goals you can score are off the back of a couple of shocker mistakes! You didnt really do anything special (admittedly you didnt have to)
Credit to your defence SEU never once looked like scoring, thats for sure!
On the heart part. Thats a bullshit call! But hey see wat you want...

Vs Tuggerah...comprehensive 3-1 win. Their goal was from a shocking penalty call...their coach even said it was a harsh call. I'd back SEU to beat Tuggerah in return match pretty comprehensively as well.

All that said you guys are probs the 2nd best team in the comp
Unfortunately the top dogs look to be Wyoming...who have some ring-ins (2 ex-ressies players that I know for instance), which is pretty dodgy...but wat can u do to help that?

Ted

13:30 M15A Killarney v Terrigal at Duffys Oval. (we are sitting in 2nd and Terrigal in 1st. Should be a great game (even if we are missing a few key players this week)

My son Aaron has had to drop out of the 18C team as he was diagnosed on Monday with a 3rd and more aggressive brain tumour. Poor kid can't get a fair go...

Revilo

thats a pretty harsh comment tbh
The first 3 goals that I saw were absolutely woeful defending. Right there and then good reason as to why they got smashed. Still pretty poor when the only goals you can score are off the back of a couple of shocker mistakes! You didnt really do anything special (admittedly you didnt have to)
Credit to your defence SEU never once looked like scoring, thats for sure!
On the heart part. Thats a bullshit call! But hey see wat you want...

Vs Tuggerah...comprehensive 3-1 win. Their goal was from a shocking penalty call...their coach even said it was a harsh call. I'd back SEU to beat Tuggerah in return match pretty comprehensively as well.

All that said you guys are probs the 2nd best team in the comp
Unfortunately the top dogs look to be Wyoming...who have some ring-ins (2 ex-ressies players that I know for instance), which is pretty dodgy...but wat can u do to help that?

Kareem weren't you ex-ressie last year, and you were playing in the 7's, correct?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred