• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi final “second half”

moomoo

Ok, hope someone can help on here. Anyone know where I can get a yellow crepe bandage, I have a cast on my arm but it is red ??. Tried chemist, vet and left message with club, yet to hear back from them. Thanks in advance, oh it is so I can wear to game and not jinks us with my red arm.
What about yellow insulation tape from Bunnings.

Ads

Bunnings have yellow ‘cloth tape’!

So use a normal bandage to strap arm then put the yellow cloth tape on the bandage.

Reactions: ccf

Huddo

First post back on the ol' forum in months...boy oh boy am I nervous for Saturday night. Tickets purchased and I cannot wait to see CCS rocking again. After the brilliant year we've had, the lads deserve a bumper crowd. COYY!

Said it before the Adilaide match I'll say it again, I'm not nervous bout these games, I see this as the opportunity these boys have to stick it to every person that put us down as mediocre, this team isn't mediocre.

Last edited:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I had a funny feeling we'd get Faghani.

I think he's an atrocious referee, but I'm hoping that the fact he lets players kick the shit out of each other because he has no idea what a foul is might help protect us against their diving.

Having said that, it was their fouling that was let go in the second half which led to the blow-up. If AU are smart, they'll just try to antagonise us to make us lose our cool. They should be trying to hack us to bits, elbow us and make us retaliate.

If we can not get sucked into the niggly, the cheap shots and the handbags, we should be right.

Expect Isaias to have full reign to throw as many elbows as he likes.

Although it's diving from pushes / holding that I'm worried about with him, as he's over the top with those.

It'll be Beath or King for the GF, I'd say.

Corsair

Ah yes, we don't get Evans because he's required to influence the Sydney game.

(1) Melbourne City vs (5) Sydney FC - AAMI Park
Friday, 19 May 2023 - 7:45 PM (Local) (7:45 PM AEST)

RefereeShaun EvansVARKris Griffiths-Jones
Assistant Referee 1George LakrindisAssistant VAR 1Kate Jacewicz
Assistant Referee 2Owen GoldrickAssistant VAR 2Richard Naumovski
Fourth OfficialDaniel Elder

(2) Central Coast Mariners vs (3) Adelaide United - Industree Group Stadium
Saturday, 20 May 2023 - 7:45 PM Local (7:45 PM AEST)

RefereeAlireza FaghaniVARKate Jacewicz
Assistant Referee 1David WalshAssistant VAR 1Kris Griffiths-Jones
Assistant Referee 2Brad WrightAssistant VAR 2Richard Naumovski
Fourth OfficialJonathan Barreiro

Tevor

There you go only this morning I said the officiating has been good in the finals and Evans get a gig in the middle. Tin foil hat is straight back on.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Or god forbid question why he’s letting someone kick the shit out of you. He makes up for letting the game flow by giving out some really petty yellows so need to be smart especially in the second half.
There's a difference between 'letting the game flow' and not recognising fouls. He's on the latter, not the former - but he'll pull up shirt pulls that haven't affected play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred