• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi final shenanigans

shipwreck

Us demolishing Adelaide and finishing above them on goal difference as well as them losing in the last few minutes against MCY only to be knocker out by a season long poor SFC is beautiful.

I hate them more than SFC these days so it's great to watch. I only hope that MCY don't get dicked in the next two games in an effort to save face

Tevor

Smurfs unbeaten in 7 I think. Going 5-2. Gonna be tough for citeh. I had doubts on their capacity to out defend WSW but holy f**k did they. Smurfs defs smokies to beat Citeh.

Imagine it ended up being a smurfs v us GF. How smug DT would be.
The big question is can Shitney produce that kind of performance again. I think they played out of the skin’s because it was a derby and they were the clear underdogs. Could have just played their GF. Lolley still injured and Mak also playing with a hammy niggle is a big problem for them.

My view on the plastics is this is a swan song for a lot of them, I get the feeling a lot of the young blokes may move OS. They will be a very different team next season. Now Maclaren has his record he might be looking at the superannuation leagues as well.

Ozhammer

I made Mrs OH chuckle watching the post game with Tara, Brosque and Archie when you could hear someone dismantling scaffolding or something similar in the background and I said, sounds like the WSW rebuild has started already…..

I honestly didn’t think SFC would win but all credit to them, they totally outplayed WSW in the second half and thoroughly deserved to go through to face $ity.

Whilst beating Adelaide is definitely not a formality, the boys shouldn’t fear whoever they come up against and hopefully we will get to see them in the big dance.

Tevor

I made Mrs OH chuckle watching the post game with Tara, Brosque and Archie when you could hear someone dismantling scaffolding or something similar in the background and I said, sounds like the WSW rebuild has started already…..

I honestly didn’t think SFC would win but all credit to them, they totally outplayed WSW in the second half and thoroughly deserved to go through to face $ity.

Whilst beating Adelaide is definitely not a formality, the boys shouldn’t fear whoever they come up against and hopefully we will get to see them in the big dance.
Good one, we could hear the banging as well but unfortunately didn’t come up with a one liner like that one.

true believer

Simon hill , on the ABC offsiders, today .was very good ,on the cove boycott.

Watch it on iview

JoyfulPenguin

Simon hill , on the ABC offsiders, today .was very good ,on the cove boycott.

Watch it on iview

Jesus, I haven’t watched more mainstream sport stuff in a while but both Kelli Underwood and Roy Masters were vicious.

Disagreeing with the boycott is fine, but they both didn't even know why it was happening before they started attacking.

Then were mystified and so incredibly condescending when they found out, mid broadcast, why Sydney supporters would stand in solidarity with other fans.

Simon Hill was uncharacteristically blunt and I comend him for it, if you want to call yourself journalists at least know what the issue is.

true believer

Jesus, I haven’t watched more mainstream sport stuff in a while but both Kelli Underwood and Roy Masters were vicious.

Disagreeing with the boycott is fine, but they both didn't even know why it was happening before they started attacking.

Then were mystified and so incredibly condescending when they found out, mid broadcast, why Sydney supporters would stand in solidarity with other fans.

Simon Hill was uncharacteristically blunt and I comend him for it, if you want to call yourself journalists at least know what the issue is.
kelly underwoods embrace of AFL over everything else has largely killed the show to me .
no mention of the women's GF .
kudos to hill

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred