• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi final shenanigans

Tevor

50 bloody mugs.
I’m not sure they are, I expect they will slowly build up this number. If it was where I sit I would think about it to be honest. Already have their seat for the final where as I have to now purchase mine.

Ancient Mariner

I’m not sure they are, I expect they will slowly build up this number. If it was where I sit I would think about it to be honest. Already have their seat for the final where as I have to now purchase mine.
Have a look at the seats that Industry is offering on their website. It is the entire upper deck of the Western Grandstand apart from 2 bays at each end. I currently have 5 seats in Bay 37, 2 are seniors concessions and three are family 2 adults, 1 child. Next year I was planning to add a second child to the family ticket making 6 seats for the 3 generations of my family to watch Mariners together into the future in the best seats in the house.
If I were to buy 6 memberships of the stadium it would work out at about $4.5k.
You have to be kidding.

I understand that the membership team will find me equivalent seating next year. I also know that stadium memberships will not occupy all these seats straight away and the takeover of all the seats allocated will take time. However I can see myself being squeezed further out each season along with other CCM members, some who have held their seats since the special deal in season 1.
I cannot see any point in continuing with what was a long term plan. I was happy that the money I was spending was going to the Club, but I will not pay an inflated fee to Industry Group.
Next year I will probably buy 2 GA memberships for my son and myself in order to retain our very low foundation member numbers and similar tickets on game day for the other family members when they choose to attend.

I have thought about it.

scottmac

Suspended
Have a look at the seats that Industry is offering on their website. It is the entire upper deck of the Western Grandstand apart from 2 bays at each end. I currently have 5 seats in Bay 37, 2 are seniors concessions and three are family 2 adults, 1 child. Next year I was planning to add a second child to the family ticket making 6 seats for the 3 generations of my family to watch Mariners together into the future in the best seats in the house.
If I were to buy 6 memberships of the stadium it would work out at about $4.5k.
You have to be kidding.

I understand that the membership team will find me equivalent seating next year. I also know that stadium memberships will not occupy all these seats straight away and the takeover of all the seats allocated will take time. However I can see myself being squeezed further out each season along with other CCM members, some who have held their seats since the special deal in season 1.
I cannot see any point in continuing with what was a long term plan. I was happy that the money I was spending was going to the Club, but I will not pay an inflated fee to Industry Group.
Next year I will probably buy 2 GA memberships for my son and myself in order to retain our very low foundation member numbers and similar tickets on game day for the other family members when they choose to attend.

I have thought about it.
I'm summary, Ancient is not a bloody mug, but he's being treated as one by the stadium.

Huddo

My question is why do we have the away leg first?

Surely having the home advantage as the first game and having a better chance at getting the first leg win takes confidence into the second game?

Is the setup based on having a more competitive second game and possibly more viewers/spectacle.

I'll just add it's not a have situation.

We have the option, we can play at home first, just alot of eggbrains say the best way for a team to win is to be at home for the second match.

Last edited:

true believer

FINALSBRACKET-2.png

Huddo

I'd assume once the semi teams are decided, after the Elimination round.

Seems silly they don't start sales on the 20 may game asap, noting they only have to fill in the opposition for that game.

I also remember the SFC semi being on sale before the cows game 2 years ago.

Last edited:

Insertnamehere

Rumours of an Aleague Allstars vs Bayern Munich game somewhere between 29 May and 4 June. All the news sites have taken down their articles about it so maybe the APL were not happy the cat has been let out of the bag. I guess this might be part of the supposed "festival of football". Or it might be BS!

Its fallen over. Can't afford the fee for Bayern.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred