• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi final shenanigans

turbo

They’re paid to be professional football players. Members here are fans. It’s been rare to be positive, let us enjoy it.
We've seen complacency or over confidence before on the pitch. Dont get me wrong we're in a great spot coming in to it but I'd rather not jinx it and see a thread about finals age like milk.

shipwreck

Has entry to the grand final always been in this format? I vaguely remember 1 VS 2 playing and then the winner goes straight to the GF

Ancient Mariner

I just read the members option from the Club. No mention of prices. My first thought was the same as Micks.
My question: Is all the money from finals tickets going to the APL or FA the same as it used to go to the FFA?

scoober

I think the only way the club gets money is if you buy a box. Maybe an uncatered one wouldn't be too much?? Otherwise top guy Danny gets his bonus

turbo

I found the email a bit confusing, it reads, like 10 GA free tickets for any members that aren't gold or platinum?
I’d be surprised if that’s the case. Claim probably not the best choice of words but I’d love to be wrong and get free tickets.

And in case anyone from the club is reading are the usual GA seats reserved or still doing GA for this one?

Reactions: adz

Forum Phoenix

I think the Nix Will do Adelaide.

Had won last three until the recent thumping. And think the turmoil around Talay leaving will have settled a bit. So decent chance they will refocus for finals and beat the reds imo.

Talay’s also a better coach than Veartt from what I can tell and I think a tactical plan to beat the reds will be well and truly in his wheelhouse.

turbo

Had won last three until the recent thumping. And think the turmoil around Talay leaving will have settled a bit. So decent chance they will refocus for finals and beat the reds imo.
Before last weekend they haven't won since round 20 and in three of the games since they've conceded 4 or more. They checked out early but still scraped in to finals. Of the two I'd suggest Adelaide is more likely to bounce back especially at home, but if Talay can rally the troops for a farewell tour they'll put up a good fight. Whether he can is the big question.

marinermick

I'm hoping Sydney do WSW and Nix to Adelaide, so we play Sydney over two legs ?

The last I want to play Is Sydney, even more than WSW or the plastics. They beat us on the last outing and they have a huge amount of experience in the team. Players that are experienced, crafty and have played in big occasions.

Finals football is a different beast abs often experience wins out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred