• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The age of mediocrity is now

Jerem

We haven’t adequately replaced Cummings
We haven’t adequately replaced Silvera
We haven’t adequately replaced Triantis
We haven’t adequately replaced Moresche
We haven’t adequately replaced McGarry
We haven’t adequately replaced Nklolo
We haven’t adequately replaced Montogomery

We’re shit and you know we are
I don’t particularly care, looks like one of the more interesting seasons in a long time

Big Al

That 2nd half was woeful.
Not great but don’t think it was woeful.

Two errors at the back and got punished on both. Otherwise I don’t remember them troubling us.

Attack as we know is disjointed but movement through the field is good.

The subs probably had a negative effect but thats the skill difference between the bench and starters.

Allreet?

Profoundly disagree with the OP although understand the frustration.

We are a development/selling club. That's the truth and we have to embrace it. We probably wouldn't survive without decent player sales.

It was Monty who dumped us in the shit by leaving so close to the start of the season. Do I blame him? Absolutely not. We develop coaches also - I just hope he doesn't poach Nizz and Kaltak in January, I would if I were him.

We were the better team against Adelaide - should've been ahead - until BK went off injured. We were (IMHO) the better team against Macarthur but were disorganised and toothless up front.

Nizz needs to go back to 8 and Tulio needs to be freed up. Wilson needs to go back to NPL for a while - absolutely useless, but the fans should not be on his back. He'll never come good that way.

Corsair

I’d be a bit surprised if he took Kaltak in January.
I’d be less surprised to see Kaltak announced as one of Auckland’s first signings when their entry to the A-League is confirmed.
No inside knowledge here, but it would make sense for him and them.
How long have we got him signed up for? New team slush fund money would be a nice bonus if we can charge a premium for him.

Would be a shame to sell him though, progressed a lot and I like seeing the Vanautu crew at the home games!

priorpeter

How long have we got him signed up for? New team slush fund money would be a nice bonus if we can charge a premium for him.

Would be a shame to sell him though, progressed a lot and I like seeing the Vanautu crew at the home games!
Contracted til the end of the 24/25 season actually, and I’m led to believe he’s on a half-decent bit of coin here. Going to somewhat contradict what 6-beer-Pete said last night and say I reckon he’ll stay out his contract.
Probably go to Auckland on a free in 2025 for a season or 2 to see out his career.

turbo

I thought the national team player thing only applied to the top ranked 40 or 50 teams. Wouldn’t help him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred