• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The age of mediocrity is now

gemkayem

I don’t think so. He has only been here a few weeks and didn’t sign players or have a pre season.

Radio took over the top team and made them average over the course of a year.
Gonna be a long couple of months until we can sign guys in January. Not that I would even be surprised if RP would rather just have the money

shipwreck

Anyone with inside knowledge care to share the other coaches that applied? I'm genuinely curious, apparently this guy got picked because of his "experience with youth" and the players "immediately bought in and love him" but so far all I've seen is him playing youth when they don't deserve it.

nero

New team, coach, style etc etc. It's a work in progress. Can I implore everyone to settle down with the wailing and gnashing of teeth already?
We're still improving. Don't know if we'll get there but an inch of patience is necessary before announcing the sky is falling in
How many more losses in a row before we can?

shipwreck

I agree that the AFC is going to save MJ.

I still think Cahn would have been miles better just based on local knowledge with the intricacies of the league.

Let's not forget he had an NPL team playing better than we are right now.

Anyway, I suspect MJ will get an entire season atleast.

Ironbark

Over 270 minutes of football, we have scored 1 goal... From a defender.

Let that sink in

Could be 3 goals if the officials last weekend weren't so inept

And at least another 5 without fantastic goalkeeping stopping them, just from memory of the last 2 games. I forget if goalkeeping played a role against AU. Several more hit the post, Niz 's went from post to post, a few close offsides...

It's a game of margins. They go in and everyone is celebrating and positive talk. They don't and it's end of the world.

A few more go in and there's less frustration, less dumb cards. Less opening at the back chasing goals and games.

A little bit more luck, composure, whatever and we start winning. It'll come. This freaking out isn't warranted. Yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred