• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The COVID Chat

iggythump

Hey Recky, the covid regulations are changing weekly to ensure that the teams are training and safely going about their work. As we get closer to the season with a view that 30 Oct is still the kick off date the rules will continue to adapt to the required regulations of each region in the country. The biggest challenge will be travel more so than a bubble, also the league is keen to make sure that if we can ensure we have crowds then we will. I suppose like everything these days we need to just be prepared to be flexible and plan for every scenario.

Hearing some players are anti-vax, anti-mask and anti-COVID.
Little (to no) mask wearing at training, certain players openly expressing their objection to vaccination and discouraging others.
Long way to go in moving forward in terms of a safe league for players, their families and fans.

marinermick

Little (to no) mask wearing at training, certain players openly expressing their objection to vaccination and discouraging others.
Long way to go in moving forward in terms of a safe league for players, their families and fans.

Disappointing if this is true.

turbo

Disappointing. I can understand some vax hesitancy but being anti mask just makes someone a bit of an arsehole tbh.

Certainly not the only team with some of those attitudes though. I suspect if travel is allowed for the A league being vaccinated may be mandatory which could put some parties on a collision course and the PFA in a position where they have to defend something they don’t necessarily agree with. That hasn’t been an issue so far for AFL and NRL but their circumstances are different having been playing before the jab was widely available for the relevant ages. The A league doesn’t have that excuse.

scoober

Dan Ballard.
Compares our situation to North Korea, Afghanistan, the Holocaust. The list goes on.
Classic story.
He has some history with the Mariners before, mainly in helping with Marcos Flores rehab. Gold coin donations required…….. literally!

Stephen Gibson

Hey Recky, the covid regulations are changing weekly to ensure that the teams are training and safely going about their work. As we get closer to the season with a view that 30 Oct is still the kick off date the rules will continue to adapt to the required regulations of each region in the country. The biggest challenge will be travel more so than a bubble, also the league is keen to make sure that if we can ensure we have crowds then we will. I suppose like everything these days we need to just be prepared to be flexible and plan for every scenario.
Everyone get your vacation then government let people go to the game what I’m doing I’m get my vaccination on tomorrow morning 1st 2nd one 15th September

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami