• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

turbo

Very possible, they seem intent on the Goldie team. Interesting to see what the APL allow.
Won’t happen. If the APL can’t make Newcastle (or us) work there’s no hope for the likes of Canberra, Tas, Goldcoast. If these guys have shifted focus I think it’s more of an indication expansion is a bit further away or they no longer have the better GC bid.

Tevor

Won’t happen. If the APL can’t make Newcastle (or us) work there’s no hope for the likes of Canberra, Tas, Goldcoast. If these guys have shifted focus I think it’s more of an indication expansion is a bit further away or they no longer have the better GC bid.
Hope your are right, APL cash strapped is a concern as it may force a decision they normally wouldn’t make.

Ironbark

Like them or hate them we need Newcastle to stay in Newcastle.Realistically who else are we going to play in a derby?and who else are we going to hate as much?… :popcorn:
I'm starting to hate the cowpaddys nearly as much
Nothing against the region, but the coach and the team in general are getting more unlikable by the day

I agree though, very important that the scum remain where they are for the region, the fans and the game

style_cafe

I'm starting to hate the cowpaddys nearly as much
Nothing against the region, but the coach and the team in general are getting more unlikable by the day

I agree though, very important that the scum remain where they are for the region, the fans and the game
They are fast taking over as the leagues most disliked team.I counted 8 ex CCM players on their roster so its easy to see why we’d dislike them… :popcorn: :popcorn:

dibo

Real talk - we need the Jets.

They are like us - small market, up against it every time some dribbler starts talking about "fishing where the fish are", and any skerrick.of success has to be taken from the mouths of bigger, stronger, more financial clubs.

Do we have to like them? f**k no. Should we enjoy beating them? f**k yes. But their presence, and our rivalry, gives the league meaning.

If the Jets ever fold or move I'll be nearly as sad as their fans, because we will all be poorer for the loss.

Ozhammer

It was 3-2 and Nix defo did a smash and grab on the Jest, which was lovely to see. :thumbup:

Plenty of love for the Nix from our fans, which would have pissed the scum fans off no end.
Their active dickheads decided to roll into Bay 16 for part of the second half until security moved them out.

Some of their fans also got a bit bolshy post game and tried to kick off in Dane Drive but security and the fuzz dealt with it.

turbo

It's buried under the socceroos outrage but apparently the jets will be playing down quite a few players tonight due to a covid outbreak that may have hit both keepers. Aren't being allowed to rechedule their game against Sydney who have a packed schedule. They are supposed to play Perth on Wednesday too and their schedule is just as bad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred