• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

tokyo 2020

Melange

No.

The 4-1 against argentina was in 1998 in a friendly, so not competition.

Friendlies are funny things aren't they. I remember when we beat Germany about ten years ago in a friendly and all the quotes I saw from their press and players had the tone of "it's just a friendly, we don't get too excited about friendly results". A week or two later they beat Brazil by a few and the whole stadium were singing "how sweet it is"!

true believer

i thought watts ? is it ? came on just before tillo . really took charge
in the midfield .all class and near mom with a 25 minute cameo

Last edited:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

What the actual f**k. Do they have Kurt Ams on VAR over there or something????

How the hell isn't that a penalty?

Thing for me is that it's the sort of thing where it's either a penalty or a dive, no in-between. Now, it obviously wasn't a dive, but if the ref thought it was and booked her you at least know that she thought there was no contact.

Here, she thought it was a dive (incorrectly) and refused to do anything about it (incorrectly).

I describe that as getting the same decision wrong twice.

But Clear and Obvious error, surely....

Big Al

How f**king shit is 7plus …there must of been 10 adds on during live play AND then they went to the horse dancing instead of the Matildas …fark moi ! Useless
Use the app but find the on now section not the re broadcast of channel 7. It’s hard to find.
The actual games has no adds no channel changes.

found it looking for the end of the men’s cycling

find the on now section and keep scrolling to right. There are some other channels in their as well as Olympic channels.

will need it for olyroos tomorrow

Last edited:

Big Al

Use the app but find the on now section not the re broadcast of channel 7. It’s hard to find.
The actual games has no adds no channel changes.

found it looking for the end of the men’s cycling

find the on now section and keep scrolling to right. There are some other channels in their as well as Olympic channels.

will need it for olyroos tomorrow
Or even better on Home Screen select sport across the top or Olympics down the bottom.

both then have a live section

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

gee the 3rd goal was as the commentator said "a mule kick" it's a worldy,cgb in my book
It was a cracker of a shot, but the problem was she was in that position, completely unmarked while 3 defenders stood back picking their noses rather than doing their job.

Sweden definitely deserved to win. We just weren't up to speed.

And god, that was an atrocious penalty Kerr took.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred