• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

tokyo 2020

true believer

had any card given to duke ,wales or atkinson been given on a Spaniard.
they would have chased the ref all over the park .
and the spanish media would have been crying for a lynch mob .

Big Al

What a shame. Bloody good effort. Played for the draw and they just have to much class to defend so deep for so long.

Bringing on Asensio helps to. What a ball. Right between Rowles and Suttor.

Our attack on the break sucks.

Forum Phoenix

Chalk and cheese performance, Spain are Spain but I was still surprised after we took the game to Argentina just how conservative we played, especially given GA's just another team etc approach. I think our players can actually do a lot more with the ball than they showed. Frustrating game as a fan to watch 80 minutes of desperation defending and fear and then go down off a bloody header between Rowles and Souttar.

Need to beat Egypt now.

Tevor

Yep massive bus parked that didn’t pay off, first was surprised by the unchanged line up now three players out for Egypt in a must win game. Five at the back and they get a header it’s a pretty bad way to concede, could have accepted a worldly but just a defence mistake brings it all undone. Massive game on Wednesday, don’t know what to expect of Egypt

Big Al

Chalk and cheese performance, Spain are Spain but I was still surprised after we took the game to Argentina just how conservative we played, especially given GA's just another team etc approach. I think our players can actually do a lot more with the ball than they showed. Frustrating game as a fan to watch 80 minutes of desperation defending and fear and then go down off a bloody header between Rowles and Souttar.

Need to beat Egypt now.
Definitely panicked a bit in attack. I found us to be a bit slow in attack as well against both sides. Easily run down when had a bir of space.

Still a long long way for football to go in Australia. The ball control is so superior.

A lot of our players get away with poor delivery in the A League as well but not against this type of opposition.

It’s great more are playing but need a lot of technical work which I think is why they struggle overseas.

Also we were quite small compared to the other two countries as well

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred