• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week 1 Finals

Penrith9103

I was born and bred in Penrith. Moved to the coast a few years ago. The 9103 (1991 and 2003) is when we won the rugby league comps

SNOWMARINER

Penrith9103 said:
I was born and bred in Penrith. Moved to the coast a few years ago. The 9103 (1991 and 2003) is when we won the rugby league comps

Me too. That's why I asked . I moved up here 9 years ago and would never look back and the Coast is where my heart is now.

marinersman

SNOWJET said:
Penrith9103 said:

Me too. That's why I asked . I moved up here 9 years ago and would never look back and the Coast is where my heart is now.

Snowjet, if you are a Mariners fan, may I suggest you consider a new user name. The one you have now is more than a little unfortunate.

SNOWMARINER

Foriegnmariner said:
Sunday 6pm at Newcastle

Can't wait to give it back to them on their home ground after last week. I hope alot of mariners supporters make the trip, I know I will with +1.

Is their anywhere in the stadium where mariners supporters congregate? I want to be in amounst my own if possible.

dru

SNOWJET said:
Foriegnmariner said:
Sunday 6pm at Newcastle

Can't wait to give it back to them on their home ground after last week. I hope alot of mariners supporters make the trip, I know I will with +1.

Is their anywhere in the stadium where mariners supporters congregate? I want to be in amounst my own if possible.

When ringing up proticket ask for away supporters area.
Tickets: PROticket - available via internet or phone and at the venue. Visit  www.proticket.com.au or call +61 2 4915 2345

On that tickets for mariners members will go on sale tomorrow for both games, tuesday is football family then to the public on wednesday source

SNOWMARINER

marinersman said:
SNOWJET said:
Penrith9103 said:

Yeah, I thought about that after I made my first post the same weekend as I went to watch the jets vs mariners game but I spend time on a site to do with the snow (my passion) and would find it hard to give up. Snowmariner? I'm not quite sure on that one. I'm hoping people don't take offence and can get use to it.

You can be assured any supporter of the opposite team who sits next to me in the stadium is under no illusion as to how strong my committment is to my team.

Snowjet, if you are a Mariners fan, may I suggest you consider a new user name. The one you have now is more than a little unfortunate.

crooksey

so am i right in saying our semi finals against Newcastle are:

Away - 27th Jan @ 6pm
Home - 10th Feb @ 6pm

???
Just making sure i'm following what everyone is saying as i need to arrange tickets/dates with mates

coast

Is there likely too be many tickets left in away supporter's area by wends? and also how would we go about getting tickets for a coast supporter's bus?

dru

crooksey said:
so am i right in saying our semi finals against Newcastle are:

Away - 27th Jan @ 6pm
Home - 10th Feb @ 6pm

???
Just making sure i'm following what everyone is saying as i need to arrange tickets/dates with mates

That is correct. is up on the a-league website as such.

dru

coast said:
Is there likely too be many tickets left in away supporter's area by wends? and also how would we go about getting tickets for a coast supporter's bus?

No idea Coast, but it is one of the benefits of being a member. if like season one the area should be at least 3 bays. then we can always try and jam a few more in. ;)

georgemladenov

venueseating38_thm.jpg

Does ProTicket have an "EzyTicket" print option?

We've had 2 away bays allocated to us.

Tez

coast said:

id say if u cant get the away supporters Bay go for one close 2 it? Also Train is another option if u cant get on the bus - the stadium is walking distance from the station - im sure there will be heaps of mariners fans going down Via that way :)

serious14

"Tickets against the Newcastle Jets for any finals game at EnergyAustralia Stadium can be purchased at www.proticket.com.au or by phoning 02 4915 2345 or by visiting ProTicket outlets."

Shit.

jaypee

Whats the best supporters bay considering we have 3 kids?

Last time we went there we sat on the Western side but this time we are going to sit with all the supporters

dru

Yes ezy tickets or there equivalent are available through protickets, one reason the jets went with them over ticketmaster.

links are there for articles if you don't believe me read the article for yourself.

Wheresdadspants?

Thank you Dru as always you are a pillar of knowledge haha. Also dad says hi, should have seen him in the rain on saturday, refused a poncho and said they were for little girls (I got 1 though). Just got back from sydney v victory game. Bloody fags and their flares. FC dropped 2 of them and when victory scored they must of let off about 6 at once. R you coming up to Newy. Stupid question but if you need a place to crash let me know. 

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred