• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week 1 Finals

dru

Wheresdadspants? said:
Thank you Dru as always you are a pillar of knowledge haha. Also dad says hi, should have seen him in the rain on saturday, refused a poncho and said they were for little girls (I got 1 though). Just got back from sydney v victory game. Bloody fags and their flares. FC dropped 2 of them and when victory scored they must of let off about 6 at once. R you coming up to Newy. Stupid question but if you need a place to crash let me know. 

Brad will be there for sure luckily my roster works out for the two semi's and the grandfinal. actually just have to hope the creeks and rivers drop around here so I can get out. I've had to know this information as I want tickets and being in qld is a complication to that at the moment. luckily the in person and on the coast rule is not being put into play like the grandfinal season 1.

Bex

This is going to test the marriage.

Home semi final is on on my wedding anniversary and I get back from a week long conference at Maroochydore on the same day.

If dru doesn't need the accomodation, I might need it :)

Wheresdadspants?

Yeah had a few crash at dads on saturday. He never has a say on the matter. My only problem is I am in so much trouble at work and those who know what I do, realise that, if I get what I think I'm getting I won't be allowed to do anything for up to 2 weeks. I am getting ahead of myself but if we make the GF and is played in sydney I am gonna have a massive party at mine the night before here at my house in sydney cause the missus is away for 3 months. Anyway how good is tonight that is why we support the greatest game of all. Now if only the mighty Plymouth Argyle can beat Portsmouth in the FA Cup........

Marquee

ahhahahaha
Sydney were denied their choice of playing the home leg in the 2nd game because of The Police concert. Qld will have the 2nd game home advantage
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23081977-23215,00.html

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred