• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Speaking of great aussie bands (from 4 pages back) How good were the Angels when they were on , saw them at Bexley North, Comb and Cutter, Sundowner , selinas and yes, even at Narara...what a piss up that was
#RipDoc #RipChris

midfielder

quiz

I will add clues each day until someone can identify the group, the song, and the commercial...

What famous rock group used a line form an Australian TV commercial in one of their first big hits...

style_cafe

Style

The correct song is TNT...

The line from Louie the Fly ad is

I'm bad and mean and mighty unclean
Bugger right band ,right lyric, right ad. Why do all ACDC songs sound the same?
Style

The correct song is TNT...

The line from Louie the Fly ad is

I'm bad and mean and mighty unclean
ummm... I don`t mean to sound pedantic Middy but the ad was for mortein.
Louis the fly was just the main character.
score 1-1...lol... :popcorn:

midfielder

Don't really now much about RHCP...but of course this and the other songs from Californication got heaps of airplay...so I heard it hundreds of times....without ever making sense of their lyrics. Always enjoyed their stuff but never got into their history...

But, I don't remember ever seeing this before...and it's fantastic.

From Elvis, Buddy Holly to the Beatles...Hendrix.. Bowie's in there....Motley Crue...you'll recognise many, many others. .... prises to those who can identify more acts... see how many more Recky can identify...

Clever. With high energy.

Ozhammer

Don't really now much about RHCP...but of course this and the other songs from Californication got heaps of airplay...so I heard it hundreds of times....without ever making sense of their lyrics. Always enjoyed their stuff but never got into their history...

But, I don't remember ever seeing this before...and it's fantastic.

From Elvis, Buddy Holly to the Beatles...Hendrix.. Bowie's in there....Motley Crue...you'll recognise many, many others. .... prises to those who can identify more acts... see how many more Recky can identify...

Clever. With high energy.

Great clip Middy. I spotted the Sex Pistols and Prodigy and possibly the Cure. And possibly the top hat parody was Alice Cooper?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb