• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 season

Popeye

Unfortunately, I can see even more games being postponed. I understand about protecting everyone, but when does it get to the point that it will be almost impossible to make up all these games?

Tevor

Unfortunately, I can see even more games being postponed. I understand about protecting everyone, but when does it get to the point that it will be almost impossible to make up all these games?
I read an article the APL will consider making the season 22 games so you play everyone twice and that way it eases up on too many make up games by removing 4 games for the season. I can see this as more of a possibility every day considering where we are heading. I seen article where Kisnorbo said only about 5 people at City haven't had the Rona. So they are probably in a good position, you would kind of want the majority to catch it at a similar time so it isn't a long and drawn out interruption. It is good to hear we are getting back to some kind of training, will be interesting to see how all this impacts teams and their momentum. Can not be an ideal situation for any team.

Pirate Pete

Jets vs Wellington postponed​

renderTimingPixel.png

ABC Newcastle and Newcastle Herald are reporting the game is off due to cases in Wellington camp.

Now confirmed. It's off.

blue_Pirate

Just to confirm . Did anyone get refunds on the CCM vs Pheonix match that was cancelled? Or do we just hold onto the tix until the match is finally rescheduled?

Pirate Pete

Just to confirm . Did anyone get refunds on the CCM vs Pheonix match that was cancelled? Or do we just hold onto the tix until the match is finally rescheduled?
It was postponed, not cancelled.
They're sure to be valid for the re arranged fixture.
Don't they offer the option of insurance in case the game is off when you buy your ticket?
Or is that just for the cricket in case of rain?

blue_Pirate

It was postponed, not cancelled.
They're sure to be valid for the re arranged fixture.
Don't they offer the option of insurance in case the game is off when you buy your ticket?
Or is that just for the cricket in case of rain?
Hi Pete ! Thanks for answering. Yep I never get the insurance as nothing ever stops me from getting to the game except when the game itself is postponed . Cheers I’ll hold on to them till they set a date

moomoo

I know with ticktek that once the event is rescheduled you get the option of a refund or new tickets. I would imagine it would be the same with this

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami