• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022/2023 Memberships

Corsair

Well fk P- I've used a free 7 day trial to watch the Foos, now I can wait to use the voucher until the last minute.

Last edited:

Iain Shand

hey all
sorry not been able to give an official update on P- until now.

an email is about to go out to all members that are eligible for a Paramount+ code in their membership.
please follow the instructions in the email to receive a code before the season begins.

if you dont receive the email tonight but believe you are eligible for a Paramount account then email me and i will check for you. however it should go through to everyone that is expecting it.

sorry for the chaos with this. It's been shit to be honest but we are getting it sorted.

turbo

hey all

an email is about to go out to all members that are eligible for a Paramount+ code in their membership.
please follow the instructions in the email to receive a code before the season begins.

if you dont receive the email tonight but believe you are eligible for a Paramount account then email me and i will check for you. however it should go through to everyone that is expecting it.

sorry for the chaos with this. It's been shit to be honest but we are getting it sorted.
Appreciate your efforts on this one. Can’t have been a fun time with little in your control to progress and resolve it.

JoyfulPenguin

Credit to the club and Iain in getting this resolved so well.

All the other A-League clubs seem to be in similar positions with worse outcomes for members by the look of Social Media.

Everyone involved on the Mariners' end of this deserves a pat on the back with what was I am sure was a hellish experience. Which was seemingly ultimately created through no fault of their own.

Thanks once again for your hardwork @Iain Shand

Corsair

hey all

This is brilliant news, I'm stoked. It must have been a nightmare for you and everyone else involved from the club. Thank you.

FFC Mariner

hey all

Thanks @Iain Shand Received and replied

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark