• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022/2023 Memberships

midfielder

Hi all,

Just wanted to put up some news here for you all.

This Tuesday is my last day in the office at CCM. Handed in my notice a couple of weeks ago as I have been given a great opportunity down in Sydney - not at another A-league Club!

I am now starting as the new Ticketing and Customer Service Manager for the Sydney Writer's Festival later this month and am looking forward to the new challenge.

Regarding Membership and Ticketing here, @Jessie Lynch will be the main point of contact along with the returning Dan Challinor who is stepping back across from Corporate to look after you all again :)

Still going to do a couple more home games until the World Cup Break to help with the handover process so will see you all in Mudgee! From December onwards I will be in Bay 16 drinking and celebrating with you all and I will still be on here making sarcastic comments and spreading rumours about the club signing Dabney Dos Santos (absolute legend).

See you guys at the game in a couple of weeks and thanks for not getting too angry at me on here about Paramount+. If I ever have to work with Paramount+ codes again I think I will cry.
Good luck in the new job mate

FFC Mariner

Hi all,

This Tuesday is my last day in the office at CCM. Handed in my notice a couple of weeks ago as I have been given a great opportunity down in Sydney - not at another A-league Club!

I am now starting as the new Ticketing and Customer Service Manager for the Sydney Writer's Festival later this month and am looking forward to the new challenge.

Regarding Membership and Ticketing here, @Jessie Lynch will be the main point of contact along with the returning Dan Challinor who is stepping back across from Corporate to look after you all again :)

Still going to do a couple more home games until the World Cup Break to help with the handover process so will see you all in Mudgee! From December onwards I will be in Bay 16 drinking and celebrating with you all and I will still be on here making sarcastic comments and spreading rumours about the club signing Dabney Dos Santos (absolute legend).

See you guys at the game in a couple of weeks and thanks for not getting too angry at me on here about Paramount+. If I ever have to work with Paramount+ codes again I think I will cry.
Thanks for everything mate - good luck with the new gig

priorpeter

Hi all,

New phone who dis?

JoyfulPenguin

Hi all,

Thanks for all your hard work mate and good luck in your new role. True champion in getting those Paramount codes for us.

Corsair

Hi all,

Oh gawd the P- saga killed you off! You've done an amazing job, always super helpful and approachable. Hope to get the chance to shout you a beer at a game this season, you deserve it for putting up with all the P- whinging! Best of luck with the new gig, I'm sure you'll be a success.

Rising Sun

Hi all,

You'll still have all the punters whinging and moaning at you but at least it will be articulate and grammatically correct.

Good luck with everything

VonBowellski

Can someone please save me from searching back through 17 pages on the forum, as a Supporter Member (being interstate), how do we get access to the discounted away game tickets? I have tried putting in the 20% discount code in ticketek for the Brisbane away game on the 10th of Feb but it says its invalid.

Iain Shand

For away games for Supporter members you organise a ticket through CCM. Let them know the game you want a ticket for and then they should take the payment from you over the phone, organise a ticket and get it emailed to you. 30% discount as well since you are a Supporter member.

Simples.

dlanod

The family signed up for tickets off my membership for the weekend, but now I've got an email offering 30% off if they missed out. Does that mean it was only limited numbers (I didn't notice it if it was) or is it just lag in the signed up emails going out?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark