• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022/2023 Memberships

The family signed up for tickets off my membership for the weekend, but now I've got an email offering 30% off if they missed out. Does that mean it was only limited numbers (I didn't notice it if it was) or is it just lag in the signed up emails going out?
We are about to send out the codes to the members that registered bring your mates through the gate this morning. please feel free to ring me with any issue accruing on 43537200. we sent the 30% off after the bring your mates through the gate campaign finished.

FFC Mariner

Just got an email from Wanderers. Season 23/24 memberships are able to be renewed now. Keen?
Cashing on on the glory hunters probably

Tevor

Just got an email from Wanderers. Season 23/24 memberships are able to be renewed now. Keen?
Cashing on on the glory hunters probably
Interesting, to be honest their crowds have been poor this year when not a derby and 6 long years of being mediocre has definitely impacted their support.

dlanod

I've been getting WSW membership info for years, which I've always ignored.

But why the f**k am I getting it?
Me too, but mine started after going to a Mariners away game there a year or two ago - bought an "opposition supporter" ticket but they still think I give a shit about their club.

Hello Sailor

AAAAAAAAAaRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
How do I get a member discount for seats on Ticketek?
I want seven Gold tickets for the New Years match

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami