• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022/23 Season

Melange

I watched Round Ball Rules on 10play. A 30 minute show that wraps up the previous round, has probably 10 minutes for free discussion and a quick look at the upcoming round.

Simon Hill hosted with Brosque and Grace Gill. f**king Brosque took any chance he could to talk about Sydney F(*cked) C as if they're the topic on everyone's mind.

When Hill asked what was the ALeague highlight of the current season (can't remember his but it wasn't Sydney) Brosque said the return of Sydney to their home ground. Gill said Garang Kuol and the Mariners in general.

When Hill asked what they're looking forward to in the coming round, Brosque said Sydney, Gill said seeing if Aloisi can maintain the turn around of WU form.

Most of the 10 minutes free discussion Brosque turned in to a diagnosis of Sydney.

Brosque = absolutely f**king useless!

JoyfulPenguin

I watched Round Ball Rules on 10play. A 30 minute show that wraps up the previous round, has probably 10 minutes for free discussion and a quick look at the upcoming round.

Simon Hill hosted with Brosque and Grace Gill. f**king Brosque took any chance he could to talk about Sydney F(*cked) C as if they're the topic on everyone's mind.

When Hill asked what was the ALeague highlight of the current season (can't remember his but it wasn't Sydney) Brosque said the return of Sydney to their home ground. Gill said Garang Kuol and the Mariners in general.

When Hill asked what they're looking forward to in the coming round, Brosque said Sydney, Gill said seeing if Aloisi can maintain the turn around of WU form.

Most of the 10 minutes free discussion Brosque turned in to a diagnosis of Sydney.

Brosque = absolutely f**king useless!
I think Brosque is a decent analyst, better than a lot of the guys Fox used trott out, but consistently far, far too Sydney focused. Though sometimes it seems like a directive from Paramount, as each club seems to have "their" commentator.

turbo

I don’t mind a biased panelist but they have to own it and be decent in neutral situations. I feel like Archie fits the bill pretty well. As does Macca. Brosque seems to struggle saying anything good about anyone that isn’t Sydney, like he’s about to ask someone off screen when they can talk about Sydney again. Never seen him 2 foot a kid either so that’s another tick for Archie.

Forum Phoenix

Nani out for the rest of the season with a ruptured ACL.

Oh dear. They’ll improve a bit now.

Very sorry for Nani though. Probably the end of a fantastic career.

What a way to go. Playing in a truly dire Melbourne side whose fans enacted the worst incident in A league history and get your ACL ruptured. Not sure he’ll be giving any referrals to come play for victory in the a league any time soon.

Rising Sun

Hoping this is baseless bollocks like the rest of FTBL.
Bling aren't smart enough to hire Monty and Monty isn't dumb enough leave what he has got at the Mariners to go there. So all bases are covered

Tevor

Hoping this is baseless bollocks like the rest of FTBL.
Just a journo speculating and probably just trying to disrupt us, wouldn’t be the first time this tactic has been used but I feel our Club is a strong unit and will just brush it off. Popa is more likely to jump ship IMO, things going worst at Victory than Shitney. Not surprised by Corica though and he did well flying on those coat tails as long as he did. Just shows a manager is less important in a good team.

Forum Phoenix

Best way to sew a bit of disharmony. Monty doesn’t need Sydney. Can keep empire building here with great young players and fighting the good fight. Under dogs rule, and what he’s building here is real and can have serious legacy,

Sydney, has always been a poisoned chalice. Only Arnie truly managed it, who wants to go to a club where even a third of the season go poorly, he’ll be out on his arse.

I understand if it’s a big club. But this 'big club' garbage is just bollocks for the most part in this league. Bigger pay day… maybe. Until they boot you and ruin your coaching career.

Mind you if Monty kicks on this season as he’s been doing, certainly will have earnt himself a pay rise.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark