• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar.

booney

Why would we want Ange back? He walked away from the team before the last WC so has done his dash.Arnie melded a group of nobodies into a team which beat the No 10 team in the world and went down by one unfortunate goal to the No 3 team who had the GOAT in their ranks.The playing style was the right way to approach the tournament and the players fully bought into it.

As for Hrustic pffft-much prefer McGree .

sydmariner

Why would we want Ange back? He walked away from the team before the last WC so has done his dash.Arnie melded a group of nobodies into a team which beat the No 10 team in the world and went down by one unfortunate goal to the No 3 team who had the GOAT in their ranks.The playing style was the right way to approach the tournament and the players fully bought into it.

As for Hrustic pffft-much prefer McGree .
CR7 is the GOAT not messi.

Tevor

I saw where someone said Arnie has aged 15 years in the last 4 years. He does look in need of a holiday. Assuming he is staying on at least to the Asian Cup I hope he gets the chance to chill for a few weeks and enjoy his and the teams efforts.
Yeah I wouldn't be upset if he stayed on until the Asian Cup, I do like how he gets involved in the younger teams as well and this would not be case if we changed Manager.

Big Al

I saw where someone said Arnie has aged 15 years in the last 4 years. He does look in need of a holiday. Assuming he is staying on at least to the Asian Cup I hope he gets the chance to chill for a few weeks and enjoy his and the teams efforts.
FFA or whoever they are said he’s having a holiday and that they are doing a full review before the new cycle.

More wasted money on consultants. If Arnie wants the job it should be his, if not we see who is interested.

true believer

As much as everyone is fawning over Messi (which they should) - Martinez is the reason Argentina won Copa America and why I think they should be favourites for the World Cup. Debuting at a relatively late age in June 2021. Since then in his 23 appearances for Argentina since 2021 he has 16 clean sheets and only 1 loss (Saudi Arabia).
i believe the poms will beat france and go on and win it .

Ironbark

FFA or whoever they are said he’s having a holiday and that they are doing a full review before the new cycle.

More wasted money on consultants. If Arnie wants the job it should be his, if not we see who is interested.
Yeah I was ready to move on from Arnold after this cup, but he has shown he is still up to it at this level.

For me it should be his choice. Personally I'd be happy for him to stay on for the Asian Cup. That's with me being against him being extended before this compaign.

marinermick

Arnie can have the job until Asian Cup if he wants it, no doubt.

However, will he be able to galvanise his squad and play the underdog tag when we will be one of the top ranked sides at Asia Cup?

Big Al

Arnie can have the job until Asian Cup if he wants it, no doubt.

However, will he be able to galvanise his squad and play the underdog tag when we will be one of the top ranked sides at Asia Cup?
Really depends on the cattle he has.

Some one has take not just push the jobs of Ryan IrvineMooy and we need to find the RB that we want on a more permanent basis.

Also need McGree to kick on now and take his game to another level.

We have a pretty solid base especially atthe back with Rowles and Souttar the preferred partnership for the next cycle

Then maybe the next Garang- maybe Irukunda or a Toure can push into the side.

Then Arnie will have to prove his worth again and as you say the standard expected for the Asian Cup will be high after this campaign and we really do need to improve the playing style. If we can add some class to the courage we will be a very good side

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami