• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2023/24 Memberships

FFC Mariner

I think the simple message is

1) There are now memberships that have no right of entry to games (same as last year)
2) There are season tickets that do get you into games (new structure)

You can have a membership without a season ticket but you cant have a season ticket without a membership

Simples

adz

Staff member

1) There are now memberships that have no right of entry to games (same as last year)

You can have a membership without a season ticket but you cant have a season ticket without a membership

Simples

Yeah but I'm old and I don't like change :D

Maybe we're pioneering something here and will end up with 10k members no worries.

Ancient Mariner

Are they going to reissue unused membership numbers. There was a question in a questionnaire that the Club sent round earlier this year.
I am proud of my low foundation membership number and consider it a badge of honour to posses a low number. I will be right royally pissed off if the start issuing lower numbers to newbies.
I can also imagine the blow up if Mick comes across some kid with number lower than 16.

I will ring the membership team early next week in search of answers before making any decisions.

yellowcake

Simples

I left auto-renewal in place and had from the nominated card, on the indicated date (19/06/2023) the advertised amount deducted for the same season tickets. I'd have to assume membership is implied in the purchase. (Mind you, no confirmation communication from the club or ticket platform yet).

FFC Mariner

I left auto-renewal in place and had from the nominated card, on the indicated date (19/06/2023) the advertised amount deducted for the same season tickets. I'd have to assume membership is implied in the purchase. (Mind you, no confirmation communication from the club or ticket platform yet).
Correct for season ticket renewals the membership is bundled in with it

marinermick

Are they going to reissue unused membership numbers. There was a question in a questionnaire that the Club sent round earlier this year.
I am proud of my low foundation membership number and consider it a badge of honour to posses a low number. I will be right royally pissed off if the start issuing lower numbers to newbies.
I can also imagine the blow up if Mick comes across some kid with number lower than 16.

I will ring the membership team early next week in search of answers before making any decisions.

Yep, as the first ever signed up member I would be royally pissed if someone gets lower than 16.

Thanks for following up.

Wombat

Simples
So i have to pay an extra $36 for my season ticket or the price has been adjusted accordingly?

MrCelery

Last season I bought tickets to the game on match days rather than get a season ticket/membership, as I couldn't make every game. However when renewing for next season, I kept my membership number from previous years.

Wedgie

Renewed my membership last week and today the amount I paid minus service and handling fees was refunded to my bank account. Anyone else have this happen?

MrCelery

Though I read season tickets inc the membership cost.

FFC Mariner has it right. Pedantics really.

You cannot buy a season ticket without a membership, so the cost will be $36 + whatever seating choice you make (Yellow Army, Yellow, Navy, Gold, Stadium Seating, Platinum).

Note that there are Concession rates and family memberships too. And for kids there is the MyClub season deal for $50.

So for example my Concession Yellow Army season ticket/membership cost $155.25. This includes $115 (ticket(concession)) + $36 (membership) + $4.25 (handling fee).

If you just wanted a season ticket and no membership, bad luck. The small print says you can't.

If you just wanted membership and no season ticket it would be $36. Not sure if a handling fee is also added.

It would be handy to know what the other seating choice prices are - Concession/No Concession. Family deals, etc

Ozhammer

Renewed my membership last week and today the amount I paid minus service and handling fees was refunded to my bank account. Anyone else have this happen?
Nope, seems odd though, give the club a call and I’m sure they’ll sort it out

Corsair

Logged in, clicked renew now...

"You don't have any past season tickets/packages available for renewal at this time"

Did I miss out? I'm totally confused by the whole thing this season. We're not making it easy on ourselves. I guess I'll just call Dan tomorrow.

gemkayem

I moved a few posts from last season membership thread into here FYI anyone looking for their posts.

The wording on the memberships and season tickets is a bit muddled this year IMO and a bit confusing but I can understand why they did it. From day one there has been a bit of a fuss made about the word membership and it being "just a season ticket" or whatever. I really think all that noise should have been ignored as the whole idea of being a member for $36 and then buying a season ticket seems silly to me.

I think (and someone yell at me if I'm wrong) it's pretty common (across different clubs, sports) to have different levels of membership, some have tickets for the whole season or part of the season, some don't have any tickets, but it's all about memberships. Just pick the option that suits your needs.

I'm glad you said this because I thought I was going a bit nuts as I was sure we had a non-ticketed membership option last year, but we seem to be pushing the idea of 2 products now "membership" and "season ticket".

IMO it would have been easier to have a couple more membership options or just make a clear option to be a member without having tickets. Although again I thought that was already pretty clear. My AFL team (cough, sorry) has a heap of different membership options that covers all sorts of situations. Too many actually so I wouldn't go too nuts on it, but something like "country/interstate member" or "international member" or "distance member" could have been options?

I guess this way I can get a couple extra "OUR MATE Club Membership" for the dogs in place of the pet memberships?

Edit - the last point I wanted to chuck in there is it now seems very under-valued to what you would normally think of as a membership, being only $36. Even though I know that it's $36 + $350whatever (havent looked) but it made me sad. Can imagine being someone new to the Mariners coming along going hmmm memberships are only $36. Dodgy. Pass.

Either way we will renew as we have every other year, but I wouldn't be straying too far from what is common practice with this stuff and confusing people over a bit of a noisy minority having a whinge. And yeah I realise I might be the noisy minority having a whinge now so all good :D
I’m with you Adz, to me it seems like an extra, unnecessary step that makes it more complicated but maybe im in the minority. Like if you want season tickets why wouldn’t you also want to be a member?

My nrl club is similar to your afl club. In previous years I had a GA membership which got me 11 home games plus the member pack and other perks.
This year I’m just a non ticketed member, just get the pack, perks and maybe a discount if you buy tickets to a game.

I’ve renewed my mariners membership now, about $40 inc. fees. It’s just gone from a supporter membership to a my mate membership

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred