• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2023/24 Memberships

Ancient Mariner

Row D which gets wet when raining and I suspect the rail may interfere with view.

Not complaining, fully understand the position you guys are in. Had a long talk with ******** (cannot remember his name). Very helpful and good. We talked about possible options. Took my number and said I would get a call back after he talked to Dan.

I am not happy with what the stadium management have forced upon me and the Club, both of us will lose.
I suspect they are chasing an impossible dream of having memberships like the SCG. Tell 'em they're dreaming.

I am tempted to hang onto my current seats and gamble that stadium managements plan will fall flat.
Still talking sorry to be a nuisance. You guys are wearing the ricochets I warned about.

Iain Shand

Row D which gets wet when raining and I suspect the rail may interfere with view.

Not complaining, fully understand the position you guys are in. Had a long talk with ******** (cannot remember his name). Very helpful and good. We talked about possible options. Took my number and said I would get a call back after he talked to Dan.

I am not happy with what the stadium management have forced upon me and the Club, both of us will lose.
I suspect they are chasing an impossible dream of having memberships like the SCG. Tell 'em they're dreaming.

I am tempted to hang onto my current seats and gamble that stadium managements plan will fall flat.
Still talking sorry to be a nuisance. You guys are wearing the ricochets I warned about.
Is that in the same Bay or a different one? What Bay were you in?

It's mental what Dan has to do. Glad I'm not there any more to do it!

FFC Mariner

Probably Charlie in the membership team - good guy who tries as hard as he can and thats all you ever want.
I'd stand strong and watch McKinna's memberships fail to sell

Ancient Mariner

Probably Charlie in the membership team - good guy who tries as hard as he can and thats all you ever want.
I'd stand strong and watch McKinna's memberships fail to sell
Probably right I am terrible at remembering names. He was excellent.

That is the gamble I am thinking of taking. Apparently the stadium management will not move on resuming seats until they have 500 members. The down side is that when they do this anyone who has stayed put gets kicked out and takes what is left at that time rather than taking a good (not perfect) offer now.

What are the odds?

I definitely owe the membership team a round of drinks whatever the outcome.

yellowcake

Your decision of course, Ancient but we've been in Row B in another upper western bay since the start. It actually stays dry if the rain falls straight down, so D would be most often be OK. We also have rail interference to just past the sideline so D would be clear. I've been happy to stay there obviously!

Ironbark

You did a good job Iain. DDTMM has ptsd from the shit the club have put him through. Even the new $3.00 membership bollocks has been shambolic and poor old Dan has to deliver the clubs half baked ideas.
I love the idea of a membership then a session ticket on top

I've had seasons where I knew I couldn't make games (when living interstate etc.) and couldn't justify the cost of a season ticket, but now I'll have a membership every year regardless of circumstances. Thankfully I'm in a good position to attend games currently so will obviously go the whole hog

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred