• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2023/24 Memberships

gemkayem

The majority of you will have probably seen this but thought I’d add it here for informations sake. (Haven’t included links)

Dear valued member,

First and foremost, we want to express our heartfelt gratitude for your incredible support. You are the backbone of our club, and we couldn't have achieved such great heights without you. The past season has been monumental, but we assure you that the upcoming season will be even bigger and more exciting.

We are thrilled to announce that we have a jam-packed schedule of matches this upcoming season, including the AFC Cup, Australia Cup, A-League Men, A-League Women, and NPL1. This means that as a member, you will have access to Mariners football like never before.

To cater to all your football needs, we have made some changes for the upcoming season

Our Mate Membership: In a groundbreaking move for Australian Football, following feedback from members forums we have decided to separate memberships from season tickets. This change aims to open up our membership program to fans from all corners of Australia and the world. We have developed a strong following in regional NSW, Vanuatu, the UK, and Brazil, and we want them to be a part of our Mariners family. From now on, becoming a member will be the gateway to accessing season tickets.

Season Tickets: Season tickets will closely resemble our previous memberships, providing you with exclusive access to all Central Coast Mariners matches across both the A-League Men and A-League Women competitions held at Industree Group Stadium.

What does this mean for you? As an existing member you will hardly notice anything different. We have automatically included the Our Mate membership with your season ticket to simplify the renewal process. This means that you can seamlessly renew your membership and continue to enjoy all the benefits within the member pre-sale window.

Member Pre-Sale Window: 19th June - 18th August Primary account holders are kindly requested to renew their memberships through the club's secure webpage HERE Simply click on the 'renew now' button to proceed. It is during this period that the Our Mate Membership will be bundled with your season ticket selection.

Please note that members that opted in for auto-renewal from the 2022/23 season will be automatically renewed from 19th June 2023. However, if you wish to opt out of this process, you can do so by visiting the 'Manage Renewals' tab after logging into your account.

Can we please ask all members to take the time now to make sure that all of your information is up to date. We would hate to send out your new membership packs and merchandise to the wrong address.

We are excited to unveil the 2023/24 membership packages, which will offer a range of options to suit your preferences and ensure you have an unforgettable experience as part of the Mariners family.

You can see more information about our new packages HERE.

Thank you once again for your unwavering support. We can't wait to embark on this thrilling journey with you in the upcoming season.

Yours sincerely,

Shaun Mielekamp
CEO
Central Coast Mariners FC

gemkayem

This season I just had a non ticketed membership (by the way did a hat come with those? I know you could collect them but I can’t go to games to kind of defeats the purpose…never got one in the end.)

But anyway I’m not sure if anything really changes as I don’t have a ticket, but I am hoping to buy the odd ticket to a game if I feel up to it. Here’s hoping a big jump in member numbers for next season

FFC Mariner

So you have to be a member before you buy a season ticket?
You can't just be a season ticket holder?
Not that I'm opposed but WIIFM to be a member?

JoyfulPenguin

Love the idea of disentangling membership from season tickets.

Slightly sad that the discount on away game tickets will go down from 30% to 10% from the old Supporter Memberships. But I am guessing that wasn't the club's decision.

Will Club Members get a hat still?

Elite

. looks like a no

. the club was screwed royally by the APL last year
Correct - P- won’t be included. Club had to fork out of their own pocket to provide the codes this year.
Thanks very much legends! :thumbup:

Was never aware that the club had to cough up the funds for the codes last year - bloody poor form as usual from the people in high places.

rbakersmith

It looks like the stadium hit their goal for memberships - from this evening's email:
Existing members will retain previous reserved seats, except for those Platinum and Gold members affected by the stadium takeover of certain bays. The membership team will be in touch to let you know your options.
I'm very curious to know what these options are.

FFC Mariner

My understanding is they haven't sold them out they just want to reserve them
McKinna as front man hasn't worked it seems

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb