• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM - BrisneyLand Roar v CCM : football in a alternate dimension

Ozhammer

Monumental effort by the boys last night and so glad I rushed back home to watch that performance and forfeited beers after my own game last night.

I was spewing watching this evening’s game after Ibusuki’s goal was allowed to stand, as Jovanavich looked way more offside than Marco ever did yesterday evening. :mad:

Allreet?

Monumental effort by the boys last night and so glad I rushed back home to watch that performance and forfeited beers after my own game last night.

I was spewing watching this evening’s game after Ibusuki’s goal was allowed to stand, as Jovanavich looked way more offside than Marco ever did yesterday evening. :mad:
You were spewing after a goal was conceded by the scum?

Can we please see evidence of your postcode?

LFCMariners

Suspect @Hello Sailor was referring to my tongue in cheek comment about the negativity in the thread when we were 2-0 up. Away. In Brisbane. At Suncorp. Which has never happened before.
I had a dream once where we were up 2-0 against Brisbane at Suncorp and lost because the game went to penalties for some reason.

I also had a dream once where there was a HAL game being played at Fagan Park and Reddy was in goals and the Cove, the Squadron, The Den and the Yellow Army were all crowded around the sidelines chanting REDDY'S A WANKER and I was right next to his goal yelling it at the top of my lungs and I woke up laughing...

marinermick

I had a dream once where we were up 2-0 against Brisbane at Suncorp and lost because the game went to penalties for some reason.

I also had a dream once where there was a HAL game being played at Fagan Park and Reddy was in goals and the Cove, the Squadron, The Den and the Yellow Army were all crowded around the sidelines chanting REDDY'S A WANKER and I was right next to his goal yelling it at the top of my lungs and I woke up laughing...

f**k I would love games at Fagan. Short walk home

Allreet?

Several times a year I have this dream where I'm playing for the Socceroos except that it's happening on a ground like Fagans. In the dream I race clear with the ball but as I approach the goal it's like I'm trying to kick a balloon wearing deep sea diver boots.

It's about then I wake up and realise, in fact, that I am Timmy Cahill and have scored dozens of goals for the Socceroos in major stadia.

Michael

Ross Aloisi has up and left the Roar out of nowhere ????
Must’ve seen that the league has started to reach its stride and the roar will be left behind from this point because their squad is desperately awful.

Big Al

If you really want to follow the CCM model then Cahn needs two years with the NPL team to recruit and improve the players so that when they are ready for first grade he will take over too and the youth that come through have worked with him. With him being a Queenslander there is no rush. Brisbane need more squad depth first and I think Cahn will build that the. Take over after the next coach

Hello Sailor

If you really want to follow the CCM model then Cahn needs two years with the NPL team to recruit and improve the players so that when they are ready for first grade he will take over too and the youth that come through have worked with him. With him being a Queenslander there is no rush. Brisbane need more squad depth first and I think Cahn will build that the. Take over after the next coach
Good point and digressing a bit, and I know he has had his hands full turning things around for us, but what if anything has MJ been doing with the academy, even if hopefully it is liaising with Abbas about prospects?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred