• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Alvin Ceccoli

Leedsmariner

Total Football have just suggested that we have signed him for the rest of the season!
No denial from Wilko (who is a guest on the show)

Would be a pretty good signing for the remainder of the season after losing Heff

Andy

Leedsmariner said:
Total Football have just suggested that we have signed him for the rest of the season!
No denial from Wilko (who is a guest on the show)

Would be a pretty good signing for the remainder of the season after losing Heff

F*CK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Have been hoping he signed as soon as I found out he was off-contract!

Wombat

He would be a brilliant signing. He was one of Bling's best players and they were crazy to let him go.
He would solve our LB problem instantly.

Jocwa08

Thats awesome!
Hopefully its all true.
Id love to see a Central Coast VS Sydney FC Grand Final and Aloisi the one that rejected them, Sasho the "trouble striker" and Ceccoli the former player score.
3-0 Mariners :)

I just checked Wikipedia :))) it already has on there that it has been rumoured.

Deej

Great cover for Heff, he'll be fit too after just coming off the J-League season!

Decent striker of the ball too.

It's great to see the club being pro-active this season and signing replacements before it's too late!

Great opportunity for him too, if he's not getting another deal in Japan he'll be putting himself in the shop window for V4.

fish

Definately signed until after the Grand Final.

He has been home for a few weeks and is coming off a 40 game season so fitness wont be an issue, he is travelling with the squad to Perth pending his clearance he may play

Andy

fish said:
Definately signed until after the Grand Final.

He has been home for a few weeks and is coming off a 40 game season so fitness wont be an issue, he is travelling with the squad to Perth pending his clearance he may play

The news just gets better!

shipwreck

Awesome news, all i ever heard of this guy was praise and it seems a perfect replacement for heff, Sydney will certainly be upset which is always nice, how does he rate on the dickhead scale?

Mariner Girl

I was so sad when Ceccoli left for Japan last season, so as you can imagine I am p*ssing myself at the moment with anticipation. He is such a very good player on that left side.  :eek:verhead:

Mariner Girl

shipwreck said:
Awesome news, all i ever heard of this guy was praise and it seems a perfect replacement for heff, Sydney will certainly be upset which is always nice, how does he rate on the dickhead scale?
A low rating. Sasho has his surfing buddy back. sorry guys, but I am in tears at moment with all this..

Andy

Is this another name to be added to the banner with Sasho, Turnbull and Aloisi on it?

Tassiemariner

WOOOOOO

All our left back fears have gone.

We have a great knack of getting all the good things from the Bling FC and leaving them to the cr*p.

Leedsmariner

Great news that it looks like it is confirmed
Wilko was very sheepish about it on Total Football but certainly didn't attempt to deny
With heff out he could be the final piece of the premiership jigsaw

uncleyellow

THIS IS GOLD! Plugged that hole, nice one!
Lets hope he gells well and very quickly.
Glad the club have moved quickly, welld done.

Andy

Leedsmariner said:
We are the best run club in the country
Mrdja out- replaced with Aloisi
Heff out- replaced with Ceccoli

Plus Mori was signed up pretty quickly after Mrdja's injury. Didn't quite work out though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred