• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Alvin Ceccoli

fish

different players really but if ceccoli contributes to us winning the title hell be as popular as heff thats for sure

Andy

Jocwa08 said:
I havent seen Ceccoli play
Who would you rate higher him or heff ?

I think Ceccoli would maybe be a better defender.

Can hit a free-kick like Mrdja as well.

northernspirit

yeah i think heff is better going forward but checkers is better defensively, plus as andy has said has a cracking left peg from the dead ball... different players, each has their strengths and weaknesses

marinersman

I think Ceccoli would maybe be a better defender.

Can hit a free-kick like Mrdja as well.
[/quote]

He has the best left foot in the competition for sure. Not as quick as Heff but a better, more experienced all round player.

Brilliant, brilliant signing. Congratulation to Mr Gorman na Mr Turnball.

Massive news and could well be the difference between winning the double and not.

Leedsmariner

I think he will fit in very well.
He loves getting forward down the left likes Heff does, so we won't have to change our style of play very much.
He can be a little one dimensional at times (running down the left and crossing, unlike Heff who occasionally cuts inside) but with JA, Sash and Simon on the end of his crosses, I think he will be a great signing

Jocwa08

Cool thanks
So too different players both good at different skills
but it doesnt matter cos were gunna win it

~Floss~

northernspirit said:
any official announcements or online sources/stories or just the total football rumour?

Does FoxSports count as separate to Total Football?

Does Wiki count? ( ;))

If not: no, not yet.

northernspirit

thanks Andy
the story on that link says he has been signed but they didnt actually say that on total football, im not sure what to make of it but it sounds pretty definate according to fox hey

marinersman

fish said:
Id say Lawrie was the driving force, he knows players the club funds them

Very true Fish, but how great is it to follow a club that has owners that totally back and support the coach so much? It's just fantastic.

Tassiemariner

Ok i'm confident now thanks fish.

I haven't been looking forward to this perth match after our recent run of form and with a club like perth who have players playing for contracts and respectability they'll be up for it.

Ceccoli i think is the best replacement possible for heffo, A-League expierence, Still fully fit and is a quality player.

fish

certainly does, we deserve top spot and the club obviously sort out a replacement for heff that was going to add to that.
I was hoping Browny would fill it as I dont mind him but after last week we need a genuine left back and we now have one

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred