• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Alvin Ceccoli

Statue

In season one it was between Heff and Ceccoli as the two best Left backs in the league. He will be a good person to step in to replace heff and the fact he is a actual left back helps as well. Plus his left foot from free kicks could be very dangerous to add to Jedinak and Aloisi who can hit a decent free kick as well. I still remember Ceccolis goal against adelaide in the first season, brilliant hit

Leedsmariner

According to Pim, Heff was looking like being the left back for the a-league socceroo team, so if Alvin does the business he could well play himself into contention

Jocwa08

I looked on youtube at Ceccoli's goal
Holy Sh*t, AMAZING !
I dont know how to do a link so you gota check it out yourself

Andy

Leedsmariner said:
Whats the chances of him staying on next season and having Heff play left midfield??

I ahd that thought about him taking Browny's place in the squad and pushing Heff up into midfield like you said, However Checkers isn't getting any younger. He'll be 34 by the time the next A-League season starts.

Jocwa08

Andy said:
Leedsmariner said:
Whats the chances of him staying on next season and having Heff play left midfield??

I ahd that thought about him taking Browny's place in the squad and pushing Heff up into midfield like you said, However Checkers isn't getting any younger. He'll be 34 by the time the next A-League season starts.

Yea id say that would be the only reason they wouldnt sign him but i guess his old club would prob want him back for next season

fish

The J League have a 2 foreigner rule so I would say he might not go back now that Rudan has taken 1 spot

skilbeck

alvin ceccoli he's our mate, he's our mate, he's our mate
alvin ceccoli he's our mate, he hates sydney :)

Andy

According to his wikipedia page, he was awarded Sydney FC defender of the year in V1.

Andy

According to the Daily Telegraph, he was signed on Wednesday but we are awaiting clearance from the Japanese FA.

He will train with us today (Friday) before flying out to Perth with the team.

He's already been added to the CCMariners home page and like I expected, he'll wear the number 26.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
ARRRRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,  bash that up ya a**e Sack-me F.C

excuse me I got carried away momentarily :thumbup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member