• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Pissants United

Forum Phoenix

Don’t like being a hater, but every time I have seen Aqua start he has been a liability. If he is lining up in the same side as Nkololo there is a CLEAR route to goal for adelaide.

Lack of attack in the bench, I love Ruhs and Kuzevski has been playing forward in the top grade, but that’s thin.
Beni contributes well defensively I think. Aqulina can he shakes for sure. But he has the pace not to get burnt which could be very valuable.

crowd a lot smaller. Expected, but a shame still,

Coastalraider

Yep, we are actually doing some really good lead up play but the number of times it ends with benni getting the ball trapped under his feet, a heavy touch or turning back because he has missed the clear pass is terrible. It’s frustrating because we have seen how good he can be.

JoyfulPenguin

Frustrating how wasteful we were, especially Farrell getting in so many good positions then to deliver a nothing ball. Farrell seems a bit out of confidence still, last season he would have taken on is man and then delivered the ball but is at least much better positioned this game.

Meerkat

I walked in just after the goal (direct from work) next 15 scared the crap out of me.. too much space down the left? And kaltak saving our arses.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred