• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Pirate Pete

Oh, lordy...
Sorry didn't realise it was age restricted before I posted.
I watched it double speed with the sound off.
I presume there's swearing.

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

En ingelesi por favor :headbounce:
5325c59fb9b0f3b607062676482109b50e40b0a7.gif

marinermick

There is a good footballer in there. Just not sure of the affect he would have the squad. That's why we pay Monty the big bucks. ... Wait we are the Mariners - that's why they pay Monty the big bucks.

If it was Staj then I would be worried but Monty should sort him out. He has obviously seen the footage and knows his reputation.

These are the sort of gambles we have to take if we want to consistently make finals.

Michael

Jason Cummings would be a fantastic signing. Yeah he’s a loose unit, in fact, he’d probably bring some fans back because of his personality, I know for the older generation he might be abit on the nose. (many of my mates started re-following the club because of Kuol’s aura more than his impact on the pitch)
There’s a quality player in there.
And more than anything I just want to make a WELCOME CUMDOG sign for his debut.

Insertnamehere

Jason Cummings would be a fantastic signing. Yeah he’s a loose unit, in fact, he’d probably bring some fans back because of his personality, I know for the older generation he might be abit on the nose. (many of my mates started re-following the club because of Kuol’s aura more than his impact on the pitch)
There’s a quality player in there.
And more than anything I just want to make a WELCOME CUMDOG sign for his debut.
There's only room for 1 person in australian sport named Cumdog

Big Al

He still turned up for training so that shows commitment to the team.

very risky but sometimes those “loose units” are the ones who are special players or do that thing on the pitch that no one is expecting. They aren’t great with boring curriculum stuff. This can be a good thing or an absolute disaster.

We might get a good 6 months but I wouldn’t be offering long term contracts

Ads

Yeah I get a sneaky feeling Simon injury + 1 more may be leaving the fold for us to seek out another proven rather than youth.

QUOTE="Insertnamehere, post: 318851, member: 2746"]
Aside from Simon, is it possible someone else is planning on leaving? We have a lot of guys who can play up front. Urena, Moresche, Muller, Tsekenis, McCarthy. So if another senior guy is going, well that's a big hole.
[/QUOTE]

Michael

Yeah I get a sneaky feeling Simon injury + 1 more may be leaving the fold for us to seek out another proven rather than youth.

QUOTE="Insertnamehere, post: 318851, member: 2746"]
Aside from Simon, is it possible someone else is planning on leaving? We have a lot of guys who can play up front. Urena, Moresche, Muller, Tsekenis, McCarthy. So if another senior guy is going, well that's a big hole.
[/QUOTE]
Surely Urena and moresche aren’t going anywhere soon.
The young lads are always a worry usually but I think they’ll stay for awhile yet as I’ve mentioned previously on here

muller possibly, who knows. Could just be a pure rumour. I won’t say no to attacking reinforcements though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred