• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

pjennings

If you watch that interview i posted he expressed remorse, was very drunk and it was at his property not smashing up someone else's place. The i/vewr says he hopes whoever videoed it and then posted it is no longer in his social circle. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time, you don't need your "friends" videoing it and posting for the world to see. How would you judge it if this was one of our guys? Let's say one of them got accused of doing something with a girl they didn't do for example.... it's private business. Stupid behaviour and should know better as a pro but shit happens. As long as it's not repeated behaviour over and over, cut him a break (with clauses).

That's it Monty and Ken will look at him (if this is more than rumour) and then if they go ahead you would expect the club to put in clauses to protect themselves. I'd also make it attractive to him if he did well. Goal target bonuses etc.

turbo

I just find it funny when someone says this area is where to get players to suit us. Location of heritage will not be on a list of desirables unless your putting together a FUT team.
I do agree with your thoughts on Moresche though.
Just get South Americans? How did we not think of that before? That Neymar fellow seems pretty good.

Stephen Gibson

14th Jan to 10th Feb
We won’t lose nisbet go Kyle or ruon

scottmac

Suspended
There's still quite a bit of interest in this guy. Talk of championship moves, and other SPL teams. He will score goals and let's not forget this guy was more productive in the SPL than Jamie McLaren. If we can pull this off it would be immense.
Another big question mark on Stajs decision which I'm so very thankful for

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred