• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners vs Ziggy Gordon's winning club.

true believer

Miller has improved out of sight.
After years of banging on about our wing-backs attacking the box and the byline we finally have one
( maybe two in Farrell) and now he wants to leave...:doh:
In saying that Roux has also improved and doesn`t look out of place when he gets field time.
Aquilina will be a very good replacement he`s a very talented young player...:popcorn:
you know the guy i'd like to get off them, is tate russell . the kid is tough and with a bit of
mariner time i think he could be a hard as nails DM

Wombat

you know the guy i'd like to get off them, is tate russell . the kid is tough and with a bit of
I'm not a huge fan TB. Definitely tough but lacks the skills to play DM from what I have seen so far.

Michael

On the Ollie situation, putting on my Sherlock Holmes hat and putting 2 and 2 together I have come up with iv (Roman centurion saying).
The clues:
It is a personal matter of Ollie's (Monty's presser).
Started after we signed Cummings. Could it be a player personality clash (FP post).
Matty and Ollie have been sitting together at all games (possibly good friends).
Matty and Monty were the leadership power in the dressing room last year when Staj and the Club decided it was time to part ways.
Matty has been training for a while.

Suspicion.
Ollie wants Matty back in the active squad, on the bench at least.
Monty has said Matty's time is done and he would rather start Marco and Cummings with Kuol and Moresche as subs as they were young and hopefully the future and maybe said that Matty was not in his plans and would be unlikely to be picked again.
Turned into an argument and possibly became heated at which point Ollie may have stated that If Matty is not picked, he would not play.
Both parties have painted themselves into an impossible corner were neither thinks they can back down.
Total silence from all concerned as nobody wants to cause damage to the Club not Matty's reputation or future with the Club.
It is not upsetting the team, judging by last night's performance.

Too many alpha males.

if you’re close to the truth about Monty’s stance on matty… then Monty is 1000% right. And that hurts my love for Ollie. If I were to also put my Sherlock hat on… the way Ollie and even Birra treats Miller in matches (and you can only imagine what happens in training) is maybe a reason why he’s out of here despite getting maximum minutes and development with us.

it’s all very shit given it’s our captain and such a good player and in my opinion the best player out region has ever created. I won’t be jumping to conclusions personally. Can just take solace in the fact that our young CM boys (niz, max and steeley) are stepping up big time. And also at the end of the day, if the club was funded properly these situations very rarely come up. Ollie is top 5 CM’s in the comp. It’s so hard for anyone to genuinely dispute that, a very solid case can be made he should be paid to that level….
I dunno, we’ll see what happens. Atleast it’s not become a big headline.. yet.

true believer

I'm not a huge fan TB. Definitely tough but lacks the skills to play DM from what I have seen so far.
remember you said that about stens to.
the kids skills are reasonable , he lacks control . i think he'd thrive training with el pistola ,nizzy and Co.
he's got something

Yorkshire Mariners FC

Desperate for us not to succeed and will go to any lengths cheating to make sure we don't. APL hate the club and especially hate Charlesworth. We'll never get a fair go, I'll be having a long think over the off season after the bias and incompetence that's been shown this season.
It's definitely sunk to a new level this season. When so many rusted on fans are at their wits end, you know there are major problems.

Tevor

It's definitely sunk to a new level this season. When so many rusted on fans are at their wits end, you know there are major problems.
Seems they could only tolerate saying sorry we made a mistake so many times, the two weeks is a not only is the decision not wrong but we’ll through another game into the mix for good measure and stop you whinging CCM fans. Where are the Townsend is a good bloke posters now?

FFC Mariner

My guesses are just that and should be taken with a grain of salt.
I think it is time for us to sit tight now and see what eventuates.
I suspect when the season finishes for us there will be bigger challenges to face.
The actual truth about bozanic is on here. No deductions needed, no speculation. Luke nailed it

style_cafe

We have a hard as nails dm as much as like Tate Russell. When Ruon comes back I think Dan Hall would thrive in the midfield as a DM in a diamond mdfield.
I like Tate Russell,he’s a good honest footballer with a huge amount of talent but lets not overlook Dan Hall. Hall has the talent to be anything. When Ruon comes back i’d be switching Hall to DM. And playing Nizzy as a 10 in a flattened diamond midfield…. :popcorn:
Desperate for us not to succeed and will go to any lengths cheating to make sure we don't. APL hate the club and especially hate Charlesworth. We'll never get a fair go, I'll be having a long think over the off season after the bias and incompetence that's been shown this season.
United we stand, don’t givr up on us… :popcorn:

true believer

We have a hard as nails dm as much as like Tate Russell. When Ruon comes back I think Dan Hall would thrive in the midfield as a DM in a diamond mdfield.

I like Tate Russell,he’s a good honest footballer with a huge amount of talent but lets not overlook Dan Hall. Hall has the talent to be anything. When Ruon comes back i’d be switching Hall to DM. And playing Nizzy as a 10 in a flattened diamond midfield…. :popcorn:

United we stand, don’t givr up on us… :popcorn:
dan hall is a great player ,but like rowles ,their wilko like defenders . there isn't the "nasty" needed for DM .
this is half the reason we have problems at the back . is because hall and rowles didn't iron players out .
like stens, roun, even clisby was meaner .
another guy that can do the DM for mine is essential

Man Overboard

The important thing is that the team does not seem to have suffered a dropping morale. I am impressed with Miller many who have already signed elsewhere for next year would just be going through the motions.
I am also a Miller fan. He adds so much more to our attack. I will be sad to see him go, but rightly or wrongly he attracts negative attention from referees- he gets carded when he shouldn't be and isn't considered to be fouled when he has been. It may be his size, aggression, speed, habit of talking back to refs, or a combination of these, but this negative attention disadvantages the team. Overall I would prefer to keep him; I'm just trying to look for a positive in his move.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami