• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Corsair

If the past is anything to go by, yes. At least we won't need to give freebies to ex Mayors of defunct councils in return for instant planning permission.
(Was called out on it to his face in a bar at an away game once. He had to leave lol )
Although it will be far cheaper to organise it yourself. Asia is easy to get around and safe (provided you aren't a dick)
I haven't looked at the possible teams recently, it would be funny if we ended up playing against dingo or someone else from the squad.

TC Redline

We did it. We actually did it.

0.00-21.39 - Intro/Fred's Question
21.50-28.10 - The Luke Hair Bet
28.23-45.27 - Nick Montgomery
45-34-81.34 - Grand Final Review
81.34-109.00 - Fan Questions

Far out guys. Only listened to the intro so far and i have goosebumps. Amazing intro and is like going back a week in time. You guys are champions...

So happy Luke abandoned the boycott and went as well which is awesome news.

Last edited:

TC Redline

Far out guys. Only listened to the intro so far and i have goosebumps. Amazing intro and is like going back a week in time. You guys are champions...

So happy Luke abandoned the boycott and went as well which is awesome news.
Wow that podcast was incredible and gave me that Mariners fix I had been craving as the Keepup app slows down on videos (that Final believe episode was insane). How good would be a groundhog day or week we have just had on an ongoing basis? Great stuff lads and to keep my Mariners fix going i have loaded up the Mariners songs in a row on spotify , i wont back down, Fanfare for The Common man, immigrant song and Paradise city and added we will rock you and we are the champions and playing them in a row to keep the froth going.

scottmac

Suspended
What a start to a pod. Whoever put that together give yourself an uppercut. Goosy and tears before a word is said. f**k you CRFP
We did it. We actually did it.

0.00-21.39 - Intro/Fred's Question
21.50-28.10 - The Luke Hair Bet
28.23-45.27 - Nick Montgomery
45-34-81.34 - Grand Final Review
81.34-109.00 - Fan Questions

Well, what a start to a pod that is. f**k you for these tears PFRP. f**k you.

priorpeter

What a start to a pod. Whoever put that together give yourself an uppercut. Goosy and tears before a word is said. f**k you CRFP
Haha thanks! Enjoyed putting that one together, even if it did feel like someone was cutting onions the whole time I was producing it ?

Can we stay doing a video podcast? Or is that already a thing
Certainly, potentially - we’ve done a few live shows on Facebook; we’re talking about a few alternative content types at the moment as well that we might be able to test during the off season

Last edited:

PatientMariner

Loved the pod! Goosebumps at the intro!
Question for another pod?
When did you think was the point when we as a club, were turning it around on the pitch?

For me it was the game against Western when Alou scored 2 goals after we were down 2-1, winning it 3-2. In the past once we were down a goal we were gone, we showed fight that game and a "Won't back down" attitude and that for me was our turning point.

Also, thoughts about the song "Wont Back Down" got chills at the GF when the crowd were singing it at full time? Could this become our anthem like Liverpools YNWA? Maybe we could change "Hey baby" to "Hey Coasties?"

Ancient Mariner

I would love to see you get Anton back on the pod.
Why do I have this sudden interest in him.
After the GF I have been reflecting on the past. Remembering Moss, the Walmsley work wide search, Okon ball etc. and wondering what was the point we started to believe again after so many false dawns.
For me it was a night driving in the dark, following a sat nav to this out of the way club (Woy Woy RSL I think, but it could have been anywhere) to introduce Staj.
There was this character with an accent on stage with Staff who showed amazing enthusiasm, so much so that Staj kept trying to keep his predictions for the new season reasonable. This was Anton.
Staj said money did not buy results and we did not need marquees and expensive players to win. Anton has backed this with his support of the academy.
He has always been a behind the scenes person not often mentioned and at one stage many hoped he would buy the Club.
I believe he retired from business last year and I am curious if he sees himself having a greater role in the Club.
That night his enthusiasm led me to believe again, against all common sense, and that is when things began to turn around.

Meerkat

Well, what a start to a pod that is. f**k you for these tears PFRP. f**k you.
I was driving when I switched it on and almost had to pull over .. started near sobbing!!
Best listen. Exactly what we needed to break up the relentless rewatching of the game, highlights, goals .. ? this way I felt I was reliving it with friends ?

Charlie1

Well it’s the first time I’ve listened to your podcast as a 50 year old they’re not my thing. Well they are now absolutely fantastic guys.
The best part of the gf for me was standing in the middle of the yellow army with my 2 boys. People laugh at me when I say I watch the games in bay 16 day I’m to old but f**k them i love the atmosphere.
Can’t wait to continue to listen to you guys well done

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred