• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Melange

At the GF

team-america-freaking-out.gif
I joined the Iraqi crowd at the 2007 Asian cup semi - they were bonkers, awesome bonkers

TC Redline

> You can prove your loyalty to me Gary by performing oral sex on me.

> But- I-

> This isn’t about sex Gary, this is about trust! This isn’t meant to be about pleasure- this is about being a cold-hearted f**king killer of terrorists. This is business, Gary, business!
What a movie that is and the South Park boys excelled with that one and Alec Baldwin as the spokesman for The Film Actors Guild always cracks me up along with Hans Brix threatening to write Kim jon-il a nasty letter . Im not a theatre person but their Book of Mormon show they produced was sensational as well.

Insertnamehere

> You can prove your loyalty to me Gary by performing oral sex on me.

> But- I-

> This isn’t about sex Gary, this is about trust! This isn’t meant to be about pleasure- this is about being a cold-hearted f**king killer of terrorists. This is business, Gary, business!
I used to have a Scottish mate named Gary. Whenever he was annoy f**k outta me, I'd quote this, with the 'suck my cock Gary' as well

LFCMariners

> I want the world to know what kind of man Gary Johnstone is. He is the kind of man who will perform oral sex on another man to save his country!

> Wait- he did it to you, too?

> When you have another man’s penis in your mouth, you show what kind of man you are. A man who doesn’t care if nobody rates him. A man who doesn’t care if you tell the entire world he sucked your cock!

Coast Football Ramble

Last I checked, we're still Champions - so let's keep the good times rolling!
Joined this week by Mariners CEO Shaun Mielekamp to answer all things street parade and Marvin plushie related - we also chat some football, start getting pretty keen for an Asian sojourn, and we answer your questions.

#UpTheSauce

0.00-11.49 - Fred's Question
11.55-18.47 - Nectar Triantis & other movements
18.51-27.16 - A-Leagues All Access
27.20-34.25 - CCM news
34.30-61.40 - Shaun Mielekamp
61.44-87.30 - Fan questions & outro

Ancient Mariner

Great pod guys.
Two things stood out for me.
The acknowledgement of Mike Charlesworth. Like a lot of people associated with the Club he has been on a steep learning curve and obviously had no idea what he was committing too. However he has seen us from one Championship to the next and kept us alive, if only just that we could achieve what we have.
He has copped a lot of undeserved flak over the years. He is still the 100% owner of the Club and with luck will have Richard on board fully in the next couple of years to share the burden, but hopefully more glory.
The acknowledgement of the importance of the academy.
I remember in the early days Dibo saying he looked forward to us being a selling club. I disagreed and could not imagine anything worse. I think my opinion changed when I first saw Nizz come on for the first time in an A-League game. All of a sudden I saw the light and understood what developing young players was all about.
Once you accept that these young players are going to move onwards and upwards and there are more coming to replace them I would not have it any other way. I now dread the thought of us being bought by a rich oligarch and just buying quality. The path we are on is more exciting and satisfying. Long may it continue.

FFC Mariner

Great pod guys.
The acknowledgement of Mike Charlesworth. Like a lot of people associated with the Club he has been on a steep learning curve and obviously had no idea what he was committing too. However he has seen us from one Championship to the next and kept us alive, if only just that we could achieve what we have.
He has copped a lot of undeserved flak over the years. He is still the 100% owner of the Club and with luck will have Richard on board fully in the next couple of years to share the burden, but hopefully more glory.
I remember in the early days Dibo saying he looked forward to us being a selling club. I disagreed and could not imagine anything worse. I think my opinion changed when I first saw Nizz come on for the first time in an A-League game. All of a sudden I saw the light and understood what developing young players was all about.
Once you accept that these young players are going to move onwards and upwards and there are more coming to replace them I would not have it any other way. I now dread the thought of us being bought by a rich oligarch and just buying quality. The path we are on is more exciting and satisfying. Long may it continue.
I for one welcome our rich oligarch with open arms and will happily swap our colours for the corporate colours of Red Bull Hyundai Qatar Sovereign Weath FC
Where's my plastic shirt?

Insertnamehere

Great pod guys.
Had the same convoy with my mates early on that we were always going to be sellers and the sooner we ramped up to become like Ajax or the like, the better. Took far too long.

Ancient Mariner

Just a suggestion for future off season pods. How about getting some more of the behind the scenes people on as a guest for a chat. I do not know who is possible button guest every week until the A League starts again would be great.
A few suggestions, some I do not know their names.
New academy coach.
Anton (long overdue)
Matty (in his new role)
Andy Bernal
Sergio
The new goal keeping coach
The Club doctor

This is just a quick list off the top of my head. I am sure there are many more with interesting stories to tell about their roles.
At the moment they are just names, and in many cases not even that, but these are the people behind the scenes who we are continually told that the Club would not survive without, when they are thanked at big events.

Let's hear who they are and their stories.

Melange

Nice pod but I need to listen more carefully.

At one stage someone said "I think we have 4 players leaving, Max 5". Turned out you meant "max 5"

I was having coniptions thinking Max is leaving! My potatoes boiled over as I ran to the phone to hit rewind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred