• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Wombat

> I want the world to know what kind of man Gary Johnstone is. He is the kind of man who will perform oral sex on another man to save his country!

> Wait- he did it to you, too?

> When you have another man’s penis in your mouth, you show what kind of man you are. A man who doesn’t care if nobody rates him. A man who doesn’t care if you tell the entire world he sucked your cock!
WTF is going on here tonight?? I feel like everyone is on Mushrooms and i just walked in to a room full of gibberish!

Wombat

I would love to see you get Anton back on the pod.
Why do I have this sudden interest in him.
After the GF I have been reflecting on the past. Remembering Moss, the Walmsley work wide search, Okon ball etc. and wondering what was the point we started to believe again after so many false dawns.
For me it was a night driving in the dark, following a sat nav to this out of the way club (Woy Woy RSL I think, but it could have been anywhere) to introduce Staj.
There was this character with an accent on stage with Staff who showed amazing enthusiasm, so much so that Staj kept trying to keep his predictions for the new season reasonable. This was Anton.
Staj said money did not buy results and we did not need marquees and expensive players to win. Anton has backed this with his support of the academy.
He has always been a behind the scenes person not often mentioned and at one stage many hoped he would buy the Club.
I believe he retired from business last year and I am curious if he sees himself having a greater role in the Club.
That night his enthusiasm led me to believe again, against all common sense, and that is when things began to turn around.
Pretty sure that was at the Ettalong Diggers AM. He was impressive that night and very approachable too.
He was equally lively at the GF Corporate pre game shindig........so much so that i thought he had been necking beers for a few hours...........but i think it was just that beautiful wog enthusiasm. I love this bloke and appreciate what he has done along with Staj and Ken Schembri to bring drag us from the doldrums.

TC Redline

Fantastic pod again gents and just what i needed. Loved Shaun’s interview (what a champion and as hard it was for us fans in the dark years wow imagine being in Shauns shoes) and nice touch by Erin messaging Mike which is all class mate. Keep up the great work in the offseason and for anyone out there after a bit of a Mariners music fix I have put together a Mariners matchday and Mariners themed playlist on Spotify named CCMFC matchday playlist.

Jimmy

Fantastic pod again gents and just what i needed. Loved Shaun’s interview (what a champion and as hard it was for us fans in the dark years wow imagine being in Shauns shoes) and nice touch by Erin messaging Mike which is all class mate. Keep up the great work in the offseason and for anyone out there after a bit of a Mariners music fix I have put together a Mariners matchday and Mariners themed playlist on Spotify named CCMFC matchday playlist.

I actually did a play list to listen to on the way to the grand final. I never shared it though.

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

I actually did a play list to listen to on the way to the grand final. I never shared it though.

Hey Jimmy, was it you on the podcast who said the videos couldn't be downloaded from Keepup?
Well they can't be downloaded, but they can be recorded off Paramount with the right equipment.
And well, you know being a Pirate and all I might very well have copies of the All Access shows.
They're on youtube too, and they can be downloaded from there too.

montywoodpeg

Heard on one of the post GF pods about some of the YA folks having interviews with another production company (not KeepUp, it seemed).
I presume this hasn't been published yet, but where should we be keeping an eye to ensure we catch it?

Jimmy

Heard on one of the post GF pods about some of the YA folks having interviews with another production company (not KeepUp, it seemed).
I presume this hasn't been published yet, but where should we be keeping an eye to ensure we catch it?

Moz was mic'd up for the semi,
And Pete and I were mic'd up for the final with an interview before and after the game during setup and celebrations.

As we won, we may see something come of it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred