• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Ads

If we get a hold of Shaun or Monty could we try and get an indication if we have applied for Marquee funds in last couple of years?

Or as a club do we even bother asking?

Ads

Bit of a poll from you guys if you think they might actually start Irunkunda?

And a poll of think they will play him on the left or very central?

TC Redline

Might record a podcast later idk ?

Questions?
Who is your Most hated opposition player (other than the ones who left us to play for another A-League club i.e. snake, da silva etc). Going back I could not stand Joel Griffiths but have to say Isais the last 5 years or so would have to be up there with Griffiths for pure filth coupled with incessant whinging and play acting. Cant stand him.

sydmariner

Who is your Most hated opposition player (other than the ones who left us to play for another A-League club i.e. snake, da silva etc). Going back I could not stand Joel Griffiths but have to say Isais the last 5 years or so would have to be up there with Griffiths for pure filth coupled with incessant whinging and play acting. Cant stand him.
Liam Readdy

Corsair

Stefan "High board" Mauk...hmm actually Zigc**t the winner since I have him being dominated by Matty as my Avatar

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami