• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Expansion thread

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I luv Nui Zeeland, BUT, why, why, why another K1w1 team?....another case of pointless addition, if they win the whole shebang , they cant do nothing but life the dunny seat ...not fair on the squad not being able to play AFC or ACL
just put in the Wolves or the Cosmos AL brains trust FFS...ya money driven morons

turbo

I luv Nui Zeeland, BUT, why, why, why another K1w1 team?....another case of pointless addition, if they win the whole shebang , they cant do nothing but life the dunny seat ...not fair on the squad not being able to play AFC or ACL
just put in the Wolves or the Cosmos AL brains trust FFS...ya money driven morons
Huge amount of commercial opportunity in NZ compared to those markets.

turbo

Wonder who replaces the scum when they fold?
The info on the pod is what I'm hearing from up there too
What was the info? Haven’t listened to the pod.
It looks like we’ll have 1 more team next season so if the intention was to put the jets on ice we would still have 12 teams. I can’t imagine they’ll let the jets fold entirely though and if they do it’s bad news for how much support we would get.

booney

I,for one,would not be happy to see the Jets fold.It would mean the end of the F3 derby and also the boost to our attendance figures when they come to visit.I Iove beating them but the loss of a team from a major regional city would be a backward step for the A-league as a whole.

Many top players have come from the Newcastle/Hunter region -Reg Date,Craig Johnstone,Marshall Soper and Danny McBreen to name a few-and there are many players registered with the local association.The loss of this team would prevent less opportunities for local juniors to get to elite level competition.

Not sure I am convinced we need another NZ team in the comp but anything to loosen Kiwis obsession with Thugby and the All Blacks might be a good thing.Canberra definitely should be able to support an A-league team.

Archie

I,for one,would not be happy to see the Jets fold.It would mean the end of the F3 derby and also the boost to our attendance figures when they come to visit.I Iove beating them but the loss of a team from a major regional city would be a backward step for the A-league as a whole.

Many top players have come from the Newcastle/Hunter region -Reg Date,Craig Johnstone,Marshall Soper and Danny McBreen to name a few-and there are many players registered with the local association.The loss of this team would prevent less opportunities for local juniors to get to elite level competition.

Not sure I am convinced we need another NZ team in the comp but anything to loosen Kiwis obsession with Thugby and the All Blacks might be a good thing.Canberra definitely should be able to support an A-league team.
Yep, as much as I hate the Jets I love to hate them and it would suck to live without them to rely on an easy 3 points

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred