• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand final baby - Our Parradise

Meerkat

Am I the only one that finds it strange that we have players at 2 or 3 possibly heavily crowded events in the days leading to the grand final.

Lots of hand shaking and close spaces right when colds, flu and covid are spreading like wild fire.

I know they’re athletes but you want a grand final with players that are 100% fitness.
Yep. 100% my thoughts. Insanity.

Ozhammer

Any word on how the pitch at CommBank is looking?

Hope they don’t serve up a cow paddock for the showpiece match up, that would just about be the cherry on top of DGB’s shit sandwich eh?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

God, so pumped for this.
Just put on the 2nd AU semi to rewatch it - I want to hear the crowd! (I only had it on via earbuds when I was at the AFL).

My CCM gear was the first to go into my suitcase. Everything else is optional :D

33 hours, baby!!!

Man, this has the potential to be one of the best finals of the league

I am f*****g useless at work today (moreso than normal, I mean)

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

God, so pumped for this.
Just put on the 2nd AU semi to rewatch it - I want to hear the crowd! (I only had it on via earbuds when I was at the AFL).

My CCM gear was the first to go into my suitcase. Everything else is optional :D

33 hours, baby!!!

Man, this has the potential to be one of the best finals of the league

I am f*****g useless at work today (moreso than normal, I mean)
I have every second Friday off. Today is my day off.
Are the jobs getting done around the house as usual.
No they f**king aren't.
To be honest I'd rather be at work to take my mind off the game.

Michael

I was so weirdly anxious about the GF 2 days ago.
But now I’m just full of pure excitement. Can’t wait to get in the car, get down to the pub on church st and get fully enveloped in the energy of the day

WebZ

Hey everyone.

I am making the trek from Mudgee/Coolah for the GF, moved to Coolah a year ago and bought a house but still work in Mudgee. My mate lives opposite Morrisset train station so getting train to Gosford from his house tomorrow morning, few quick ones at Gosford hotel then on one of the supporter buses. Got a night away from the kids for this one, the Mrs will be with me too, gonna be epic, hardly ever get to do anything away from the kids, let alone a grand final. This will be my 5th grand final so some of my merchandise from season 1 gf will be making the trek too. Over 350km from you guys but can feel the buzz from the coast from here! looking forward to a few bevvies at Crown Hotel. This one is huge! COYY!!!!

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I have every second Friday off. Today is my day off.
Are the jobs getting done around the house as usual.
No they f**king aren't.
To be honest I'd rather be at work to take my mind off the game.
I have every second Fri off as well, but today is my 'on' week.

Just got literal goosebumps watching Tulio's goal and hearing the crowd again!!

marinermick

Hey everyone.

I am making the trek from Mudgee/Coolah for the GF, moved to Coolah a year ago and bought a house but still work in Mudgee. My mate lives opposite Morrisset train station so getting train to Gosford from his house tomorrow morning, few quick ones at Gosford hotel then on one of the supporter buses. Got a night away from the kids for this one, the Mrs will be with me too, gonna be epic, hardly ever get to do anything away from the kids, let alone a grand final. This will be my 5th grand final so some of my merchandise from season 1 gf will be making the trek too. Over 350km from you guys but can feel the buzz from the coast from here! looking forward to a few bevvies at Crown Hotel. This one is huge! COYY!!!!

Fifth grand final? Did you watch two other teams in one?

Pirate Pete

WebZ

Fifth grand final? Did you watch two other teams in one?
Haha lol no what I meant was I haven't missed a grand final that we have been in. I remember waiting 6 hours in line on the leagues club field season 1 to get a ticket, chucked a sickie from work that day. Train ride home from season 3 gf was horrible, when we lost to Brisbane I drove from suncorp to Port Mac, slept for 3 hours, got up and drove to work in Lake Macquarie. Last GF against Wanderers was a lot easier, had a better paying job by then. This time due to funds I purposely missed the Semi in Gosford against Adelaide and hedged my bets on us making it to GF so I could go. Expensive weekend if you include fuel, piss, food, ticket, travel etc from Coolah, shout out to the in-laws for looking after my daughter this weekend. Like Bloodbeard said earlier...totally useless at work today, hittin the road at 4:30pm from Mudgee to start my GF Journey. BELIEVE!

bikinigirl

Haha lol no what I meant was I haven't missed a grand final that we have been in. I remember waiting 6 hours in line on the leagues club field season 1 to get a ticket, chucked a sickie from work that day. Train ride home from season 3 gf was horrible, when we lost to Brisbane I drove from suncorp to Port Mac, slept for 3 hours, got up and drove to work in Lake Macquarie. Last GF against Wanderers was a lot easier, had a better paying job by then. This time due to funds I purposely missed the Semi in Gosford against Adelaide and hedged my bets on us making it to GF so I could go. Expensive weekend if you include fuel, piss, food, ticket, travel etc from Coolah, shout out to the in-laws for looking after my daughter this weekend. Like Bloodbeard said earlier...totally useless at work today, hittin the road at 4:30pm from Mudgee to start my GF Journey. BELIEVE!

. I think you'll find that due to extensive flooding in Brisbane the GF was not held in 2011

. and anybody that thinks otherwise should be careful not to argue with someone who knows they have no memory of it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred