• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand final baby - Our Parradise

bikinigirl

. just wondering since the APL wouldn't allow the Loose Cannon at the semi ... are we gonna sneak the Cannon into Parra?

WebZ

. I think you'll find that due to extensive flooding in Brisbane the GF was not held in 2011

. and anybody that thinks otherwise should be careful not to argue with someone who knows they have no memory of it
It was my birthday on that GF loss against the roar too, 13th March. Fark that was a long drive home.

style_cafe

Do we need to print the lyrics of I Won`t Back Down and hand them out at our end of the ground.
It would be nice to hear everyone singing it when the boys walk out...
I could print off 200 copies size 12 font fits twice on landscape 100 pages cut in half if others did the same we`d soon have a 1000 copies.
Just a thought... :popcorn:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Do we need to print the lyrics of I Won`t Back Down and hand them out at our end of the ground.
It would be nice to hear everyone singing it when the boys walk out...
I could print off 200 copies size 12 font fits twice on landscape 100 pages cut in half if others did the same we`d soon have a 1000 copies.
Just a thought... :popcorn:
Post on here somewhere too? I don't think I know it

Hello Sailor

I was so weirdly anxious about the GF 2 days ago.
But now I’m just full of pure excitement. Can’t wait to get in the car, get down to the pub on church st and get fully enveloped in the energy of the day
Perfectly understandable. But I am strangely confident. I think we are more motivated to win [city having done so the last few years but for us its been a decade], will have a bigger crowd supporting the team, and better coached. Kisnorbo and his replacement have done well, but then again its hard not to with the money they have to pay for their squad. Monty has done consistently well forging something incredible that is greater than the sum of its parts. Its a big night for all players, but I think the hungrier more motivated Mariners will push through when the going gets tough

ryan

Hey everyone.

I am making the trek from Mudgee/Coolah for the GF, moved to Coolah a year ago and bought a house but still work in Mudgee. My mate lives opposite Morrisset train station so getting train to Gosford from his house tomorrow morning, few quick ones at Gosford hotel then on one of the supporter buses. Got a night away from the kids for this one, the Mrs will be with me too, gonna be epic, hardly ever get to do anything away from the kids, let alone a grand final. This will be my 5th grand final so some of my merchandise from season 1 gf will be making the trek too. Over 350km from you guys but can feel the buzz from the coast from here! looking forward to a few bevvies at Crown Hotel. This one is huge! COYY!!!!
I have not been able to find my season 1 shirt. I do have an unworn season 1 Marinators t-shirt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred