• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

International Football 'stuff': not worthy of a thread.

Wombat

England paying $2.65 and Italy $2.85. Nothing in it.

Come on England!!!

BTW....."Its coming home" was written 25 years ago for Euro 96. The Euro's were hosted in England the song was about Football coming back to its birthplace after no major tournament being played in England for 30 years.

sydmariner

Come on England!!!

BTW....."Its coming home" was written 25 years ago for Euro 96. The Euro's were hosted in England the song was about Football coming back to its birthplace after no major tournament being played in England for 30 years.

FFC Mariner

Come on England!!!

And is totally tongue in cheek about how shit we've been.
People taking it as arrogance don't get English football fans self depreciating humour.
Anyone who follows a club outside the top 6 gets it

sydmariner

Lyrics to its’ coming home
We still believe, we still believe We still believe, we still believe It's coming home, it's coming home It's coming, Football's coming home It's coming home, it's coming home It's coming, Football's coming home again Tears for heroes dressed in grey No plans for final day Stay in bed, drift away It could have been all Songs in the street It was nearly complete It was nearly so sweet And now I'm singing Three lions on a shirt Jules remains still gleaming No more years of hurt No more need for dreaming Talk about football coming home And then one night in Rome We were strong, we had grown And now I see Ince ready for war Gazza good as before Shearer certain to score And Psycho screaming Three lions on a shirt Jules remains still gleaming No more years of hurt No more need for dreaming We can dance Nobby's dance We could dance it in France It's coming home, it's coming home It's coming, Football's coming home

true believer

And is totally tongue in cheek about how shit we've been.
People taking it as arrogance don't get English football fans self depreciating humour.
Anyone who follows a club outside the top 6 gets it
i backed the daygo double argentina and italy
gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll
ar gen tina goooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllll

Big Al

Bit quite here today.

Congratulations England you found the most painful way to loose and rip the joy put of the fans once again.

I only watched from the 80th min seemed a typical final, tight with not much going on. The Italians were composed and took their time the poms were looking to break but it was a bit erratic and they turned the ball over to easily.

What a mistake by the coach throwing two ice cold players on for the penalties and they both missed. Rashford was criminal i hate players f**king around but when he did go he got the keeper going the wrong way but hit the post. That was the turning point for me. Poor Saka 19yrs old and the entire country had just had there hopes lifted and he puts in a terrible penalty. Why he was taking one of the 1st 5 is beyond me.

A great tournament for England will be remembered for all the wrong reasons and dreadful penalties

Wombat

Bit f**king quiet Big Al???? Its taken a few hours to be able to go out in polite society, thankfully we are in lockdown so no need to go out anyway.

I forgot I knew so many f**king Italians lol........

Big Al

Bit f**king quiet Big Al???? Its taken a few hours to be able to go out in polite society, thankfully we are in lockdown so no need to go out anyway.

I know rough morning. I thought there’d be some Italian salt rubbers here to or even some game comments but nothing.

The Italians I know are more than happy to let you know when they win.

I think England did very well and penalties are a skill but also it’s very mental with that amount of pressure. I think England should be very proud.

The manager took a gamble. Didn’t work so he looks stupid but if it worked he was a genius.

The premier league has developed some really good young players at a high level. I think you are about to have a golden generation.

Only good things to come.

true believer

sorry for you champ .i scored the daygo double too.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
watched the first two PSG games on kayo yesterday …given how M’Bappe was making fools of the opposition in both games …I have to wonder how many goals him and Messi are gonna achieve (assuming Bapps signs his contract of course)

FFC Mariner

watched the first two PSG games on kayo yesterday …given how M’Bappe was making fools of the opposition in both games …I have to wonder how many goals him and Messi are gonna achieve (assuming Bapps signs his contract of course)
Playing park sides will get that sort of performance I guess.
?

BrisRecky

How the f**k do the players breath after scoring a goal at PSG games , bloody smoke bombs and flares going off like crazy …ya can’t see the pitch straight after a goal

BrisRecky

Just watched the French cup game between PSG ( who were playing M’Bappe and the youth team) vs Vannes , who parked TWO buses and still got pinged 4-0

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami