• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Introduce yourself

hi, im from Uruguay in south america. im a fan of Peñarol, the best team ever. i started knowing of you and your team because i played once whit it in the fifa 13, so i like the team because we have almost the same colours. later i serch in google about ccm and i fund this so, regards from the better and biggest supporters in the wordl PEÑAROL

175542.jpg

sydmariner

Forum name: valentius borealis

Background that you wish to reveal: I started following club football when I was on student exchange in Paraguay. A couple of years later a friend (who is now in The Cove) got me to come to Northern Spirit matches which I attended regularly for 3 years (2 years in the Bobstand, 1 year on the terrace at Pittwater).

After the demise of the NSL, I waited to see what would happen with the A-League and when the Mariners started up, the involvement of McKinna, Ferguson and Tobin made my choice easy, despite Sydney FC being closer.

Interests, football and other: Mariners and the mighty Club Olimpia, Sydney Swans, many other sports including cycling (attending a mountain stage of Le Tour de France is a dream of mine), tennis, field hockey (which I played as a kid) and swimming (again from childhood participation, having won my age group at the the school swimming carnival every year in high school).

I'm interested in sports statistics and am a contributor to a couple of football related websites.
i was a spirit fan from day 1 but i thought the bobstand were all c***s my dad used 2 run the scoreboard

sydmariner

Forum name: sydmariner

Name called by your friends (that's us): sydmariner

Background that you wish to reveal: mariners fan from sydney

Interests, football and other: cars, topgear, going on the net, watching the mariners & socceroos play

sydmariner

cant wate
Forum name: Sydgirl (may well change sooner rather than later) ;)

Background: Spent EVERY childhood xmas holidays at Ettalong / Umina.
I'm a Travel Agent who obviously loves travelling (Best holiday was West Indies)
I was a Triathlete before I injured my knee, and would love to get back into it.

Interests: Rugby League (Wests Tigers), Cricket, Football (Man U in EPL and you know about my A League situation), I can sit and watch the Olympics all day, every day
can't wait 2 c a-league allstars vs mufc

sydmariner

forum name: mariners4ever

background: played football for 11 years with gosford city, played 1 season with dinamo marinators futsal, just finished year 10 at lisarow high school

interests: most sports, following the mariners and man utd, playing cricket
GGMU Bring on the a-league allstars!!!

blbjohn

Forum name: blbjohn

Name called by your friends (that's us): John
Background that you wish to reveal:

AFL team: Sydney Swans
NFL team: Indianapolis Colts
NBA team: LA Lakers
Other football teams: Leeds United FC (long suffering), LA Galaxy, Real Madrid - love to watch any quality football team, love the EPL though it's never been the same since we were relegated.

Other interests: Gym, beach, music, movies, console gaming (to a point), poker, reading...

eenfish

I didn't even know this thread existed. Woops. Is it too late to introduce myself here?

Forum name: eenfish

Name called by your friends (that's us): Ian

Background that you wish to reveal: Coastie until start of this year.

Interests, football and other: I don't like FIFA, but I play a lot of Football Manager. AC Milan is my Euro football team. I also like angry music, if anybody else here likes that sort of thing. I also follow a bit of American football with the New England Patriots.

Reactions: adz

priorpeter

I didn't even know this thread existed. Woops. Is it too late to introduce myself here?

Forum name: eenfish

Name called by your friends (that's us): Ian

Background that you wish to reveal: Coastie until start of this year.

Interests, football and other: I don't like FIFA, but I play a lot of Football Manager. AC Milan is my Euro football team. I also like angry music, if anybody else here likes that sort of thing. I also follow a bit of American football with the New England Patriots.

We talking angsty-angry in the mould of Brand New, Alexisonfire sort of angry or 'I will rape your soul and eat your babies' kind of angry? ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami