• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators ladies team

brett

Does that list contain a goalkeeper? Might get to the stage where you ask them if they mind if one of us boys can plays goals for you, giving you an extra number on the field or an extra outfielder to sub through.

Alternatively you might have to ask one of them to play for you.

Have you girls considered a funny trophy/momento to play for in this game? Something like a Marinettes shirt would be funny.

nutmeg

brett said:
Does that list contain a goalkeeper? Might get to the stage where you ask them if they mind if one of us boys can plays goals for you, giving you an extra number on the field or an extra outfielder to sub through.

Thats an idea. thanks brett. we will keep that in mind if it comes down to the crunch

T

brett said:

Alternatively you might have to ask one of them to play for you.

Have you girls considered a funny trophy/momento to play for in this game? Something like a Marinettes shirt would be funny.

Thanks for the suggestion Brett, at the moment we have Nutmeg in goals, and am hoping for a few more ladies to confirm that they can play on the day, if it comes down to it on the day, will talk to Bec from the Cove to see if we can maybe borrow one of their players or something along those lines.

Will think about the trophy/marinettes shirt too.

Alicia

Ok, it's official, my sister is in!!

1. Me
2. Chimmi
3. Nutmeg
4. Alicia
5. Lamese
6. Marconi Girl
7. Tuggeragirl (Sam)
8. Eryn
9. Pom Pom
10. Danielle (not on forum)

Nessie

Okay girls, i get official confirmation tomorrow at about 1pm if i can play or not, looking good so far (have promised my sister i will take her kids tomorrow night till 12pm friday and when i get home from sydney on saturday evening she can go out whilst i watch her girls at her house for her).

megan, if you didnt get my message about a seat in your car, please keep on for me!

kevrenor

Alicia said:
Ok, it's official, my sister is in!!

1. Me
2. Chimmi
3. Nutmeg
4. Alicia
5. Lamese
6. Marconi Girl
7. Tuggeragirl (Sam)
8. Eryn
9. Pom Pom
I'll ask Marconigirl's little sister Mentalchick (not yet back on new forum) if she could play (when she gets back from Qld tomorrow).

HoneySoy

1. Me
2. Chimmi
3. Nutmeg
4. Alicia
5. Lamese
6. Marconi Girl
7. Tuggeragirl (Sam)
8. Eryn
9. Pom Pom
11. Catherine (was at training, Trent's from commentary's gfriend)

Alicia

Btw girls, I don't know if you saw on the futsal thread that i've picked up an injury.  Will test it at gym tonight / training tomorrow.

nutmeg

Alicia said:
Btw girls, I don't know if you saw on the futsal thread that i've picked up an injury.  Will test it at gym tonight / training tomorrow.

Take it easy Alicia, we need ya

HoneySoy

nutmeg said:
Alicia said:
Take it easy Alicia, we need ya
Yeah, we need you at your jumping, leaping best.
I also hurt my ankle on Monday night but pretending it didn't happen.
I know you were heading and shouldering the ball all over the place, but what is the injury?

Alicia

I'm afraid it's the old shin splints back to haunt me.  It's only on my right leg, however, it's killing me this time.  I think maybe it was from the jumping and the stopping and quick direction turning on the hard floor.  As of yesterday, I can't do any of those on carpet.  :(

HoneySoy

Alicia said:
I'm afraid it's the old shin splints back to haunt me.  It's only on my right leg, however, it's killing me this time.  I think maybe it was from the jumping and the stopping and quick direction turning on the hard floor.  As of yesterday, I can't do any of those on carpet.  :(
Who were you doing them on carpet for?

T

Yay, we have 11, and possibly a few others, i'm just waiting on conformation from!!!
Alicia, have you massaged out the shin splints??? Can help free them up. And stop jumping on carpet!! Unless its for a really good cause!

Alicia

lamese said:
Alicia said:
Who were you doing them on carpet for?

I wasn't doing it for anyone.  I'm talking about walking, stopping and changing direction...duh  ??? :p

T said:
Yay, we have 11, and possibly a few others, i'm just waiting on conformation from!!!
Alicia, have you massaged out the shin splints??? Can help free them up. And stop jumping on carpet!! Unless its for a really good cause!

Ha ha, well i haven't actually jumped on carpet, but general walking kind of hurts.  No, I haven't massaged it out, cause it hurts when I touch it.  :'(

T

Alicia said:
T said:

Ha ha, well i haven't tried jumping, but general walking kind of hurts.  No, I haven't massaged it out, cause it hurts when I touch it.
Hurts to hell when its done, but feels so much better afterwards..... and is not as bad as getting your calves massaged.... that had me clawing my way up the physio table  :naughty:
If you want I'll show you at training.... will bring ice packs too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred