• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators ladies team

Alicia

T said:
Alicia said:
T said:
Yay, we have 11, and possibly a few others, i'm just waiting on conformation from!!!
Alicia, have you massaged out the shin splints??? Can help free them up. And stop jumping on carpet!! Unless its for a really good cause!

Ha ha, well i haven't tried jumping, but general walking kind of hurts.  No, I haven't massaged it out, cause it hurts when I touch it.
Hurts to hell when its done, but feels so much better afterwards..... and is not as bad as getting your calves massaged.... that had me clawing my way up the physio table  :naughty:
If you want I'll show you at training.... will bring ice packs too.

Well the doc did warn me not to play indoor.  It hasn't hurt this bad since I first started playing, so i'm guessing it's only because we've had a break and only just started playing again.

marinermick

Alicia said:
T said:
Alicia said:
T said:
Yay, we have 11, and possibly a few others, i'm just waiting on conformation from!!!
Alicia, have you massaged out the shin splints??? Can help free them up. And stop jumping on carpet!! Unless its for a really good cause!

Ha ha, well i haven't tried jumping, but general walking kind of hurts.  No, I haven't massaged it out, cause it hurts when I touch it.
Hurts to hell when its done, but feels so much better afterwards..... and is not as bad as getting your calves massaged.... that had me clawing my way up the physio table  :naughty:

Well the doc did warn me not to play indoor.  It hasn't hurt this bad since I first started playing, so i'm guessing it's only because we've had a break and only just started playing again.

well, you do have the mariners doctor and look at their record with injury

Alicia

marinermick said:
Alicia said:
T said:
Alicia said:
T said:

well, you do have the mariners doctor and look at their record with injury

hmmm excellent point.

T

Thanks to those who came tonight.... will be training again tomorrow at 7pm Lisarow HS.... there are goals there so we can have a few shots.... the more the merrier... welcome to Ness and Bex who came tonight as well.... and thank you nutmeg for being a great goalie, and letting us fire shots at you :)
Looks like we may have a few subs too, but more is better!!!

marconigirl

I spoke to Mentalchick (my sister Kerensa)and she should be playing this weekend... (I only just spoke to her as she got back from Queensland today.. ) She said that she will come to training tomorrow night, and that she should be fine to play on Sat (but not too much running, a bit unfit - worse then me.. lol)

btw Alicia, Hope your legs get better soon, just try to stay off as much as possible, take it easy..

Nessie

Hi guys

just letting the rest of you know that, i will be able to play with on Saturday :) :)

See you all at training :) :)

T

Nessie said:
Hi guys

just letting the rest of you know that, i will be able to play with on Saturday :) :)

See you all at training :) :)

Yay!!! Subs!!

Hopefully it will have cooled down a little for training, and the rain holds off untill after :yellowcard:!!

marconigirl

Hey just a quick post, If anyone will get this before training, I wont be there tonight (neither will my sister mentalchick/kerensa)...
Not feeling 100%, and didn't really want to drive just in case.. I decided to rest up for sat, and if i am feeling up for it I will go for a run/walk etc after seeing the doctor tomorrow...

pompom

i have some bad news :-[
i cant play much
my feet have been damaged by huge blisters...
mitch/bear,and "jimmy's girl" erin can back me up on this.
i want to play still but at the moment i can hardly walk

i can post photos if you want
but i thought i better not cause people might be grossed out or something ;D

T

No probs.... walking is pretty important  :eek:... just rest those blisters and get better!!  :vhappy:

brett

pom pom said:
i have some bad news :-[
i cant play much
my feet have been damaged by huge blisters...
mitch/bear,and "jimmy's girl" erin can back me up on this.
i want to play still but at the moment i can hardly walk

i can post photos if you want
but i thought i better not cause people might be grossed out or something ;D

I also have huge blisters...that's why I bought the elastoplast tape last night! Just wrap those feet up and HACK IT

kevrenor

Ben Willing from Lokomotiv Cove just posted as below on the Dinamo thread:

"BAD NEWS. MATCH CANCELLED.

We've just been told that the pitch has been CLOSED due to the rain.

We're going to have to postpone this match.

I will try to schedule a new date ASAP"

Alicia

From BenW;

Okay - I'll throw some possible match dates at you guys-

Feb 9/10 - No good - way too much happening

Saturday, February 16 (it's quite possible a CCM vs SFC Preliminary Final will be played on the Sunday)

Feb 23/24 - No good - Grand Final weekend

March 1/2 - No good - we are booked up with trials

March 8/9 - AVAILABLE (last available for us until end of winter season)

Ladies - Both my sister and I aren't available the weekend of March 8/9.  Will also post on
Marinator Ladies thread too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred