• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

scottmac

Suspended
Here it is, found it:

Basically it's a rule clarification, that replaces the original rule that a GK "must have at least one foot on the line" with "one foot on or behind the line".

Edit: the articles eventuated from what I remember, as there was alot of salt coming from sections of the Latin American community at the time, they were drumming this up as a big change, It had no legs though.
Redmayne definitely was both feet behind and both feet infront at stages during that shoot out. It definitely stops him from jumping backwards and forwards.

Michael

I’d be blown away if our 3 lads don’t play Sunday….
Anyway

Absolutely chuffed to bits this afternoon. All 3 totally deserving on ability alone then add garang and cumdogs form right now. I genuinely believe I’ll cry happy tears if jase or garang score. Obviously Danny won’t play (unless something massive were to happen) but for GK’s it’s a nice recognition, especially at the tail end of his career. And I include Kye’s selection in my overwhelming happiness for our ccm boys. His form/development with us got him there and his ability on the stage solidified it. I really hope he’s recovered enough to do himself justice and fully show what he’s about.
WHAT A DAY TO LOVE OUR CLUB

Neilmcloudy

I’d be blown away if our 3 lads don’t play Sunday….
Anyway

Absolutely chuffed to bits this afternoon. All 3 totally deserving on ability alone then add garang and cumdogs form right now. I genuinely believe I’ll cry happy tears if jase or garang score. Obviously Danny won’t play (unless something massive were to happen) but for GK’s it’s a nice recognition, especially at the tail end of his career. And I include Kye’s selection in my overwhelming happiness for our ccm boys. His form/development with us got him there and his ability on the stage solidified it. I really hope he’s recovered enough to do himself justice and fully show what he’s about.
WHAT A DAY TO LOVE OUR CLUB
Yes totally chuffed the three, and KR got through. Sorry for Trent, but probably deserved due to lack of play, not sure this is the right forum but I actually like Arnie's futuristic angle. It will be good for the future of Aus football whether we win or not, and most likely the end of Armie's tenor.

Michael

He's already going to be hard to keep... hope he loves the Coast lifestyle.
It’s very well known he absolutely loves it here, openly credits coming here to his love of the game returning. He makes it sound like he owes Monty and the club something in return. He copped a lot of shit from fans and media in the UK. He’s one of this leagues favourites with all fans and media.

Allreet?

It’s very well known he absolutely loves it here, openly credits coming here to his love of the game returning. He makes it sound like he owes Monty and the club something in return. He copped a lot of shit from fans and media in the UK. He’s one of this leagues favourites with all fans and media.
I know all that, but we're very far from the centre of all football things. He's about to get a massive dose of Big Football and might discover an appetite he never knew he had.

No doubt we'd get a decent transfer fee but I love watching him play and hope we get to keep him a bit longer.

Of course, it's not just the Mariners who have to face this reality. It's the entire league.

Tevor

I know all that, but we're very far from the centre of all football things. He's about to get a massive dose of Big Football and might discover an appetite he never knew he had.

No doubt we'd get a decent transfer fee but I love watching him play and hope we get to keep him a bit longer.

Of course, it's not just the Mariners who have to face this reality. It's the entire league.
I look at the likes of Berisha and Ninko and there are others in this group. They can make good money here and love the lifestyle etc. Not all good players are going to jump to Europe at the first opportunity, why not be a well paid and an admired footballer in Oz, especially if you become a regular in the NT with a very good chance of the next WC with the participating country numbers increasing. I get the feeling he was at a pretty low point before he came to Oz. The ones mentioned above didn't have the NT to consider either but stayed on to have great careers in the A league.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred