• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

JoyfulPenguin

Monty's comment on being asked if he will bring someone in to replace Garang from the press conference last night:

"Yeah look, Garang goes in January, so Garang's got one more game. Yeah of course, we've got the lowest budget, the youngest team. Garang leaving, there's not a massive salary to bring someone else in so, yeah, we're looking at some young players and if we can bring somebody in we'll look to bring somebody in, you know, we do need to replace someone in that position but it's hard to replace Garang because of the impact that he has had for us. Off the bench especially, but yeah, we'll definitely be looking to bring someone in if possible, so yeah, time will tell."

Coastalraider

Has there been any word... Any word at all on what the f**k is happening with Kelechi?

It's not OK to have VISA players play 18 minutes after 8 games
I had huge hopes for this guy - but now they aren’t even naming him as unavailable. The squad announced this week, ins/out/unavailable just pretends he doesn’t exist. I wonder if he is even still on the coast or has already gone with an announcement to come after new years.

turbo

I had huge hopes for this guy - but now they aren’t even naming him as unavailable. The squad announced this week, ins/out/unavailable just pretends he doesn’t exist. I wonder if he is even still on the coast or has already gone with an announcement to come after new years.
The absence from the extended squad is odd. Not listed as injured and still not fit after this long (remembering we had the World Cup break) or otherwise on the outer speaks volumes. Suspect he’ll be out in the Jan window.

Forum Phoenix

I'm confused as to why at least one of Bayliss(s) or Kasalovic aren't even making the matchday squad. James Bayliss especially was electric for the Academy and looked like he had a real future.

Based on earlier in the year, I guess Monty believes Hall out of position still offers more there. But if he was caught with both Max and Niz out again, surely would bring in at least one more player as cover.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred