• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

Corsair

GG wasn't good enough. He got a run at both CB and CM and didn't really cut it in either spot. Nice bloke though. I thought Dylan Fox showed more promise.
We have an accord. GG was someone I really wanted to make it. He wasn't terrible in our team at that time and had personality and willing, would need a close look to see what he's been up to since, i suspect not much.

shipwreck

Are contracts ever void based on coaching changes? What are the chances Miller no longer wants in at the BULLs based on the cringeworthy appointment of Yorke as their new manager?

Tevor

Are contracts ever void based on coaching changes? What are the chances Miller no longer wants in at the BULLs based on the cringeworthy appointment of Yorke as their new manager?
I was wondering if Yorke coaching this All Star thing might give him a good chance to connect with all the best players in the League and try and poach them to the Cows. Now seems like a conflict of interest.

turbo

I was wondering if Yorke coaching this All Star thing might give him a good chance to connect with all the best players in the League and try and poach them to the Cows. Now seems like a conflict of interest.
Probably leaving their run a bit late if that’s the plan. Lots of deals already done for players in demand not to mention a lot of the all stars squad will still be contracted.

samster

lineup (1).png

Obviously a whole off season to go, but I think we might only need 1 or 2 signings to have another competitive team. Interested to see what Monty does in the off season

turbo

haha it was a tough choice, and in reality he could start in 3 different positions on any day. Also think he offers a lot of versatility off the bench though and allows a coach to change the system in the secone half of a game if they need
I think hes at the point now where if we arent going to start him regularly someone else will. Especially if Ballard was to surpass him after all he's done this season when the younger boys werent as solid

finally retired

Kye will be overseas as he deserves, think maybe we should sign a solid experienced centre half to mentor Hall and Windust for the future.
I hear Harry Maguire and Phil Jones are available. Perhaps ourMan U links can send them our way. Even those two shoulder adequate for the A league.?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred