• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

LG__

Where did you find that out?
I thought it was an ACL injury, which is generally around 9 months recovery. If anyone’s heard it’s less severe I certainly hope so, would love to see him back on the back sooner, also i don’t think the league will be starting as late as it did this year.

FFC Mariner

I thought it was an ACL injury, which is generally around 9 months recovery. If anyone’s heard it’s less severe I certainly hope so, would love to see him back on the back sooner, also i don’t think the league will be starting as late as it did this year.
MCL I thought

marinermick

Sydney have released Trent Buhagiar and Mustafa Amini. If Trent could improve his finishing he would be decent. It will be interesting to see where Amini ends up. I don't think he has ever realised his full potential.

We wouldn’t offer him the money he wants anyway. I see him going to somewhere like Perth, Brisbane or Newcastle for overs.

Tevor

I don’t think Kosta is good bang for buck, to get the most out of him you need everything else going great rather than him lifting the team.
I don’t rate Kosta at all to be honest, he only goes ok in good teams. Should be OS if he was any good. I don’t want any SFC rejects.

Insertnamehere

I mean, not undeserved if true. As long as it’s a fee of significance to his value for us we can’t really complain and it’s what we’re set up to do.
so that’s rowles and Birra likely to bring in transfer fees so far.
Yeah huge if those moves happen. At least with Kye we have RT and Hally.

I'm not sure about Sozer. He broke last time he played. I imagine there's some quality keeper who went overseas to underperform. Cough cough Ryan cough cough.

marinermick

I mean, not undeserved if true. As long as it’s a fee of significance to his value for us we can’t really complain and it’s what we’re set up to do.
so that’s rowles and Birra likely to bring in transfer fees so far.

Goalkeepers don’t tend to go for big money

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami