• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Michael

Huge hint that Monty is going no-where with that comment. I also heard a rumour today that Cummings might be rethinking a move. Anyone else heard anything?

Also, word in the UK is 500k Sterling for Triantis
I was talking to my mate yesterday jokingly saying wouldn’t it be great if jase just posted on his socials the clip from Wolf of Wall Street “I’m not f**kin leavin”?

LG__

Hard to believe how young Triantis is, at times the A League appeared a walk in the park for him. Appears to have a massive future and he’s going to a huge club that gave youngsters plenty of opportunities last season, wish him nothing but the best

Rising Sun

Huge hint that Monty is going no-where with that comment. I also heard a rumour today that Cummings might be rethinking a move. Anyone else heard anything?

Also, word in the UK is 500k Sterling for Triantis
Maybe the penny has finally dropped with the APL that whilst they were busy throwing millions at has-beens, one of the most marketable assets the league has ever had was sat right under their nose, and they are belatedly coming to the party with marquee money.

Unlikely that DT is bright enough to figure it out, but you never know.

Ancient Mariner

Maybe the penny has finally dropped with the APL that whilst they were busy throwing millions at has-beens, one of the most marketable assets the league has ever had was sat right under their nose, and they are belatedly coming to the party with marquee money.

Unlikely that DT is bright enough to figure it out, but you never know.
I think the more remarkable thing is that other clubs do not realise what an asset they have in their youth. Long may they just sit them on the bench until the kids find their way to the Coast.

Michael

So if Nectars fee is £500k that’s abit over 900k AUD

That makes him one our biggest ever transfers out, no?
It’s more than Garangs initial fee of that rumoured 350k (could be much more if all clauses get met down the line)
Rogic was 600k
Maty, Bernie, Birra were all under 300k from memory. Could be wrong though
And wasn’t Kye 250k?
Rostyn was around 1.2mill back in the day

Insertnamehere

I just hope we aren’t pushing him out the door a season too early. Huge talent that doesn’t need the benched into oblivion treatment we’ve seen before.
I guess that the club is transparent with the players and managers when good offers come in. Then there's an adult discussion about what moves would be good for the player, playing time wise. But ultimately its the players call should the club be happy with the transfer offer.

turbo

I guess that the club is transparent with the players and managers when good offers come in. Then there's an adult discussion about what moves would be good for the player, playing time wise. But ultimately its the players call should the club be happy with the transfer offer.
Ideally yes it's all mutually beneficial. Plenty of ways a young person could be influenced though so I just hope it's all with their interests as the first priority.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred