• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Kripple

Lots of good news in Instagram posts and articles about players staying + possible Alou back and young Sydney fullback.

————————Vuka—————————-
Roux———Kaltak———Faz———Mcgarry
Silvera?——-Balard——-Niz?———Beni
—————Tulio———Moreshe—————

Alou Kuol
Theo
Windust
Paul (Sydney)
Steele
Kuveski
Hammond
Bayliss
Di Pizio
New keeper

* Silvera & Niz are the big question marks
* Alou Kuol is nice rumour to start as a super sub
* If Beni stays keep Garry back left and give Faz a go at CB and let the young Sydney lad try and push him out
* Hammond, Di Pizio and Steele to fight over midfield subs and possibly the starting spot if Niz goes.
Also DWH.

Ironbark

I was told a few weeks ago that Crystal Palace were interested, but held off rumours until after the GF. The Sunderland news then came out the day before. Still looks like Sunderland have the edge. Potentially more transfer fee than we thought to if it is in pounds

Michael

I was told a few weeks ago that Crystal Palace were interested, but held off rumours until after the GF. The Sunderland news then came out the day before. Still looks like Sunderland have the edge. Potentially more transfer fee than we thought to if it is in pounds

Hopefully starts a bidding war and pushes the fee up

Insertnamehere

500k£ is a massive difference. That is a good payday for the club.

Big Dog

Have been told Tulio will be with us next season. Thats a solid front three without the Kuol rumour. Tulio, Moresche and DWH. DWH is champing at the bit given he's just hitting full fitness now and will get a full pre-season.

As others have said, the Football Department and support staff have been integral to our transition. I see Monty as our most important asset. Let's enjoy it while we have him.

marinermick

Have been told Tulio will be with us next season. Thats a solid front three without the Kuol rumour. Tulio, Moresche and DWH. DWH is champing at the bit given he's just hitting full fitness now and will get a full pre-season.

As others have said, the Football Department and support staff have been integral to our transition. I see Monty as our most important asset. Let's enjoy it while we have him.

Don’t forget Theo with a full preseason as well

Michael

Vuka undecided for next season according to this article.

I wouldn’t be surprised with either decision he ends up with. All I hope is that he stays involved with the club in some capacity. Danny had a rough run earlier in the season but was an absolute god when it truly mattered late in the season. One of my all time favourite mariners.

Corsair

I wouldn’t be surprised with either decision he ends up with. All I hope is that he stays involved with the club in some capacity. Danny had a rough run earlier in the season but was an absolute god when it truly mattered late in the season. One of my all time favourite mariners.
I'm just pleased he seems to be deciding between us and retirement and not going anywhere else to finish his career.

true believer

Such a shame we're not expecting Dan Hall to just fill that spot. Looked a dead cert just 18 months ago and espouses everything the Mariners are right now.
dan had that knee injury .another season and the confidence could return .
im a bigger believer if he's here, he'll challenge for a spot .
morseche is the same . a bit of a break and these two guy could go a long way .to helping
the coast pull off the double.
i believe .

marinermick

the way abbas saad is coaching the youth team .i'd like to give him a shot .
if he wants to coach at the A-league level .
i think a portugese/spanish speaking assistant is critical to

He is probably a package deal with Monty but Sergio deserves a crack and could maybe be convinced to be Monty’s successor.

He is the genius behind the operations technically and tactically and it is his scouting network that brought Tulio, Beni and Moresche here, as well as our goal keeper coach.

true believer

If Hall goes and Nectar goes, I say keep Brian and move Faz alongside him to CB. Too good to be on the bench and McGarry deserves to keep his spot where he is, especially with Theo kicking down the door. Bring in another talented young LB and and CB alongside Windust as cover - and assuming we keep Storm, then we're in very good shape.
Windust is looking a beast in NPL .
i think he could be looking to more than make up the numbers next year.

FFC Mariner

dan had that knee injury .another season and the confidence could return .
im a bigger believer if he's here, he'll challenge for a spot .
morseche is the same . a bit of a break and these two guy could go a long way .to helping
the coast pull off the double.
i believe .
He wont - rumoured off to another AL club. We have signed a young CB from Sydney, we have Windust tearing up NPL and I reckon Faz could be trained there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami